+ Reply to Thread

What should you say!!

Any player who does not go into the game with the belief that they are going to win should not even suit up.
    When asked the response should be exactly what Rolle has said all long we as a team are confident that we can win and that is they we enter the game. If that is seen as a prediction than so be it.

wtf do you want him to say the Patriots are a great team and lets see what happens Sunday - BS.

I always told my players to be confident not "****y" and the the Giants have demonstrated that.

Re: What should you say!!

Yeah it's a silly question but is always going to be asked just on the off chance that your star wide receiver breaks into tears while lamenting his quarterbacks shortcomings.

Sorry ... I got swept away by the comedic genius that is Terrel Owens.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Kruunch"]Yeah it's a silly question but is always going to be asked just on the off chance that your star wide receiver breaks into tears while lamenting his quarterbacks shortcomings.

Sorry ... I got swept away by the comedic genius that is Terrel Owens.[/quote]
    But.. but... he's my quarterback *sniff*

[quote user="bashful"]Any player who does not go into the game with the belief that they are going to win should not even suit up. When asked the response should be exactly what Rolle has said all long we as a team are confident that we can win and that is they we enter the game. If that is seen as a prediction than so be it. wtf do you want him to say the Patriots are a great team and lets see what happens Sunday - BS. I always told my players to be confident not "****y" and the the Giants have demonstrated that.[/quote]

I agree. Actually so does Tom Brady. He said "what do you expect him to say, I dont think we can win, the Pats are to good? He went on to say that if a player or team does not feel confident in his or its abilty to win a football game then they should have not even got on the plane.We feel the same way going into Sunday that we will win".

Is that a guarantee? I dont think it is

Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Rich Eisen even said yesterday that he wishes a player would actually "garauntee" a win so they could run with it instead of the media is trying to do with quotes like Rolle's.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch