+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2008 STADIUM PARTY FOR FANS AFTER THE PARADE

2008 STADIUM PARTY FOR FANS AFTER THE PARADE

I am VERY superstitious, so I am not going to ask about this year, but can anyone give me as much informaiton as they have regarding the party in 2008 at Metlife Stadium after the ticker tape parade? What time did the parking lot open to tailgate, was there a fee to park or to get into the Stadium? What time were fans allowed in the Stadium for the festivities? Were the concession stands open when the fans were allowed in? Thank you.

Starter

Re: 2008 STADIUM PARTY FOR FANS AFTER THE PARADE

I don't remember everythng other than being excited and waiting. I think we got up there about an hour/hour and a half before they were due to come back from NY. They were a little late. At that time, no parking fee. I believe there were pretzels and drinks sold at a couple of stands. We were only allowed in one side of the stadium because they did not anticipate a large crowd. There were a lot of people but not huge crowd. It was fun. Hope this helps a little. Of course, that was Giants Stadium not sure if Met Life will do things differently.

Re: 2008 STADIUM PARTY FOR FANS AFTER THE PARADE

I drove 5 hours and the parade just got over bu got to the old stadiumabout noon..Got in around 12:45pm...started aout 1:30pm...Was awesome...Afterwardswent downtown NYC and thatwas awesome as well.

+ Reply to Thread