+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Peyton,Peyton,Peyton!!! Even At the Superbow?!!?!!

I know it's his house but it's Eli's moment. I wish Peyton would pipe down and make himself small, even though that is impossible with the buzz about whether or not he will be a Colt next year. I feel sorry for the Patriots on Sunday because I think Eli will emphatically destroy anything in front of him on Sunday.

Re: Peyton,Peyton,Peyton!!! Even At the Superbow?!!?!!

I'm sure Eli doesn't care but I do. This dude deserves to have his moment without having to rehash stories about growing up with him. I don't recall Payton answering questions about Eli during the Superbowl.

I knew Payton would be a story during this week I just didn't think he would be the story.

[quote user="The Notorious B.I.G BLUE"]I'm sure Eli doesn't care but I do. This dude deserves to have his moment without having to rehash stories about growing up with him. I don't recall Payton answering questions about Eli during the Superbowl.

I knew Payton would be a story during this week I just didn't think he would be the story.[/quote]

Monday Eli will have two rings and maybe two Superbowl MVP's and you won't be able to talk about a Manning without mentioning Eli's name.

I think its good for our team actually. We hear about Brady, Peyton, and now Rodgers(pro bowl drama). Its all good, we are still flying UNDER the Radar!! I say we pop up into the radar around 11:30pm EST Sunday!!!! They will never know what hit'em til its too late...GAME OVER!!!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

[quote user="The Notorious B.I.G BLUE"]I'm sure Eli doesn't care but I do. This dude deserves to have his moment without having to rehash stories about growing up with him. I don't recall Payton answering questions about Eli during the Superbowl.

I knew Payton would be a story during this week I just didn't think he would be the story.[/quote]

well if Eli was regarded as the best over by many and was in the spot that Peyton was im sure he would of gotten questions as well
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="The Notorious B.I.G BLUE"]I'm sure Eli doesn't care but I do. This dude deserves to have his moment without having to rehash stories about growing up with him. I don't recall Payton answering questions about Eli during the Superbowl.

well if Eli was regarded as the best over by many and was in the spot that Peyton was im sure he would of gotten questions as well
    [/quote]
    I disagree. I thinks its just Eli! There are many brothers in the NFL from brother to coaches and I don't hear quite as many questions asked about their brothers.

I feel like the media has this thing with Eli where they poke poke and poke to hoping to get a reaction. Everybody claims Eli is such a boring interview. He gives you the carbon copy answers and the 1 time he gives his opinion (by saying he feels he is elite) the press runs with it and it becomes a year long story.

As a Giants fan I feel he is the most disrespected player in the NFL. To not be in the top 100 players is insane! Then I watch ESPN 1st take and they say Eli has to win this SB to be Elite. Brews is elite and has 1 ring Rodgers is elite and has 1 ring but Eli needs 2 to be elite?

Veteran

You guys should listen to Michael Kay.... This guy is a closet Brady fan, it's so comical.

[quote user="The Notorious B.I.G BLUE"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="The Notorious B.I.G BLUE"]I'm sure Eli doesn't care but I do. This dude deserves to have his moment without having to rehash stories about growing up with him. I don't recall Payton answering questions about Eli during the Superbowl.

[/quote]
    I disagree. I thinks its just Eli! There are many brothers in the NFL from brother to coaches and I don't hear quite as many questions asked about their brothers.

I feel like the media has this thing with Eli where they poke poke and poke to hoping to get a reaction. Everybody claims Eli is such a boring interview. He gives you the carbon copy answers and the 1 time he gives his opinion (by saying he feels he is elite) the press runs with it and it becomes a year long story.

As a Giants fan I feel he is the most disrespected player in the NFL. To not be in the top 100 players is insane! Then I watch ESPN 1st take and they say Eli has to win this SB to be Elite. Brews is elite and has 1 ring Rodgers is elite and has 1 ring but Eli needs 2 to be elite?[/quote]

The questions surrounding Peyton Manning right now is crazy. Will he ever play again? If he does, will it be with the colts or another team? I mean the game is IN ****in indy.

He wasn't getting questions like this in 07 either. Its just hte situation of Peyton. Possibly the greatest ever to play the position, who is Eli's brother, has a future in question and the superbowl in his city's town.

Your reading into it too much

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="The Notorious B.I.G BLUE"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="The Notorious B.I.G BLUE"]I'm sure Eli doesn't care but I do. This dude deserves to have his moment without having to rehash stories about growing up with him. I don't recall Payton answering questions about Eli during the Superbowl.

[/quote]

As a Giants fan I feel he is the most disrespected player in the NFL. To not be in the top 100 players is insane! Then I watch ESPN 1st take and they say Eli has to win this SB to be Elite. Brews is elite and has 1 ring Rodgers is elite and has 1 ring but Eli needs 2 to be elite?[/quote]

The questions surrounding Peyton Manning right now is crazy. Will he ever play again? If he does, will it be with the colts or another team?* I mean the game is IN ****in indy.

He wasn't getting questions like this in 07 either. Its just hte situation of Peyton. Possibly the greatest ever to play the position, who is Eli's brother, has a future in question and the superbowl in his city's town.

[/quote]I don't think I'm reading to much into it. Yeah I understand that given the situation at hand people are gonna ask about him. However the SB was in Dallas last year and I didn't see nor hear from Romo.

Once again I completely get people asking about him with everything that is going on. I just feel like let Eli get his shine. He deserves it. Payton did an interview with Trey Wingo on media day. What did he say? anything important? I'm rehabbing and now its the time to have this discussion...your damn right Payton and now its the time to do this interview. Go sit somewhere till Sunday.

[quote user="The Notorious B.I.G BLUE"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="The Notorious B.I.G BLUE"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="The Notorious B.I.G BLUE"]I'm sure Eli doesn't care but I do. This dude deserves to have his moment without having to rehash stories about growing up with him. I don't recall Payton answering questions about Eli during the Superbowl.

[/quote]

The questions surrounding Peyton Manning right now is crazy. Will he ever play again? If he does, will it be with the colts or another team? I mean the game is IN ****in indy.

[/quote]I don't think I'm reading to much into it. Yeah I understand that given the situation at hand people are gonna ask about him. However the SB was in Dallas last year and I didn't see nor hear from Romo.

Once again I completely get people asking about him with everything that is going on. I just feel like let Eli get his shine. He deserves it. Payton did an interview with Trey Wingo on media day. What did he say? anything important? I'm rehabbing and now its the time to have this discussion...your damn right Payton and now its the time to do this interview. Go sit somewhere till Sunday.[/quote]

lol by ur first paragraph i can see u dont understand

A) nobody cares about Tony Romo and hes no where near what Peyton is

B) There was no question marks about Romo

C) Eli isn't related to romo