+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Where's the Obligatory "I have a bad feeling" thread?

I'm pretty sure for all of the playoff games there's been a thread where someone comes on and says "I have a bad feeling" and then lists all the reasons we could lose.

For the sake of being consistent I think we sould get another one of those going. Seems to always lead to a win.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Re: Where's the Obligatory "I have a bad feeling" thread?

i'm torn.

i always have a bad feeling, but from previous posts i'm also apparently "all in".

i'm not sure what to do.

[quote user="burier"]I'm pretty sure for all of the playoff games there's been a thread where someone comes on and says "I have a bad feeling" and then lists all the reasons we could lose.

For the sake of being consistent I think we sould get another one of those going. Seems to always lead to a win.[/quote]

well whoever said it about san fran was obviously on seeing as how it went to OT and we needed a lucky bounce to get us that far.

But I hate the fact that we have turned into the favorites for this game. The Giants NEVER play good when they are the favorites
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="burier"]I'm pretty sure for all of the playoff games there's been a thread where someone comes on and says "I have a bad feeling" and then lists all the reasons we could lose.

For the sake of being consistent I think we sould get another one of those going. Seems to always lead to a win.[/quote]

well whoever said it about san fran was obviously on seeing as how it went to OT and we needed a lucky bounce to get us that far.

But I hate the fact that we have turned into the favorites for this game. The Giants NEVER play good when they are the favorites
    [/quote]

you're trying to bait me
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

All-Pro

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]i'm torn. i always have a bad feeling, but from previous posts i'm also apparently "all in". i'm not sure what to do.[/quote]wanna share my Lorazepam?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="burier"]I'm pretty sure for all of the playoff games there's been a thread where someone comes on and says "I have a bad feeling" and then lists all the reasons we could lose.

[/quote]

this is bugging me too.

good news is regardless of external expectation, these players sound the same as they did last week, and the week before too.

i just hope they understand how flawless they're going to have to play.

[quote user="burier"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="burier"]I'm pretty sure for all of the playoff games there's been a thread where someone comes on and says "I have a bad feeling" and then lists all the reasons we could lose.

[/quote]

you're trying to bait me[/quote]

lolol

first part i was

second part i was actually serious about
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

I don't like when we're the favorites either. We were expected to crush the Redskins and look what happened. Fortunately, the Patriots are not the Redskins and the expectations are not the same so the players are less likely to not take the game seriously (which is what I think happened against the Skins). However, I think what worries me the most is that I'm not worried. So yes, someone please list all the reasons we're going to lose to get me worried (plus, even if how worried I am has no effect on the game it feels better to win after you were worried).

[/quote]

here we go again SMH

im pretty sure I saw one of those threads yesterday. it may have been the day before