+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Delusional Jets Fans

We've all heard the media driven rumors that Peyton will play for the Jets next year but the poor Jets fans actually seem to believe this. They're deluding themselves and are in for a big letdown when he's on the Colts or some other team next year. If I was Peyton playing for Rex Ryan and the Jets would be the last thing I would want to do. This ESPN poll shows that 32% of New Yorkers think he'll play for the Jets next year, more than picked any other team.

Re: Delusional Jets Fans

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]We've all heard the media driven rumors that Peyton will play for the Jets next year but the poor Jets fans actually seem to believe this. They're deluding themselves and are in for a big letdown when he's on the Colts or some other team next year. If I was Peyton playing for Rex Ryan and the Jets would be the last thing I would want to do. This ESPN poll shows that 32% of New Yorkers think he'll play for the Jets next year, more than picked any other team.
    [/quote]even if he goes to the jets who cares? the defense still stinks.
    Clock makes a fool of history...

All-Pro

Anyone have that quote a Jets fan said about the Giants acting like the Big Brother? Something like "Dont worry little brother, we will take care of your bully for you!" </P>

It is quite hilarious. Just want to make sure I get it right. Attach it to a picture.</P>

[quote user="TuckYou"]

Anyone have that quote a Jets fan said about the Giants acting like the Big Brother? Something like "Dont worry little brother, we will take care of your bully for you!" </P>

It is quite hilarious. Just want to make sure I get it right. Attach it to a picture.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Here's the quote for you (and a link to that thread):
    <TABLE id=post2407069 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center>
    <TBODY>
    <TR vAlign=top>
    <TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>
    <DIV id=postmenu_2407069 unselectable="true" state="false">Roger Vick </DIV>
    <DIV class=smallfont>TheGangGreen.com Regular</DIV>
    <DIV class=smallfont>

<DIV>Join Date: Dec 2011</DIV>
    <DIV>Posts: 406
    vCash: 500 </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV></DIV></TD>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" id=td_post_2407069 class=alt1>
    <DIV class=smallfont> </DIV>
    <HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1; COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>

<DIV id=post_message_2407069>Once again, we have to send our big brother to go fight the neighborhood bully because we couldn't do it ourselves. </DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>

</P>

Link: http://forums.theganggreen.com/showp...p;postcount=65</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]</P>

Here's the quote for you (and a link to that thread):
    <TABLE id=post2407069 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center>
    <TBODY>
    <TR vAlign=top>
    <TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>
    <DIV id=postmenu_2407069 unselectable="true" state="false">Roger Vick </DIV>
    <DIV class=smallfont>TheGangGreen.com Regular</DIV>
    <DIV class=smallfont>

<DIV>Join Date: Dec 2011</DIV>
    <DIV>Posts: 406
    vCash: 500 </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV></DIV></TD>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" id=td_post_2407069 class=alt1>
    <DIV class=smallfont> </DIV>
    <HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1; COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>

<DIV id=post_message_2407069>Once again, we have to send our big brother to go fight the neighborhood bully because we couldn't do it ourselves. </DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>

</P>

Link: http://forums.theganggreen.com/showp...p;postcount=65</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thanks much good sir!</P>

More delusion from a Jets fan. This is a comment under an ESPN.com article about Woody Johnson congratulating the Giants.

[quote user="SBIII1968"]<span class="echo-item-text"> I do not congratulate the Giants on their
    Super Bowl win. I will never congratulate the Giants. The Giants are not
    better than the Jets, and no, the Jets do not have a lot of work to do
    to reach Little Blue's level. The Giants were only 9-7 this season and
    barely made the playoffs. They got lucky this year, just like 2007. Next
    year will be a different story. The Jets were 8-8, only 1 game behind
    the Giants. I can't wait until they meet in the preseason next year. I
    guarantee the Giants will talk their trash, and the Jets will respond by
    putting some Giants on injured reserve. </span>[/quote]

Haha. Keep dreaming. Even the guy's username is kind of pathetic. 1968.

one of my family members is hell bent on the jets getting manning. When he doesnt show up he will cry for hours I think....
    He also believes the jets will win the superbowl next year with peyton. He also already gave up on sanchez.

I think Peyton winds up in Miami.

It is a good place for him. Reggie Bush , Davone Bess, Brandon Marshall to throw to. jake long atLT. Puncey at center. Warm weather. And their coach has designed high powered passing offenses.

And they actually had the best defense in the AFC east.

Peyton vs Brady twice a year would be awesome.

[quote user="giantsfan39"]I think Peyton winds up in Miami.

It is a good place for him. Reggie Bush , Davone Bess, Brandon Marshall to throw to. jake long atLT. Puncey at center. Warm weather. And their coach has designed high powered passing offenses.

And they actually had the best defense in the AFC east.

Peyton vs Brady twice a year would be awesome.
    [/quote]Bam!! Hit the nail on the head.

I also thought Arizona( Fitz, Heap, Stephens-Howling, good D, Dome)

Or Seattle (Rice, Williams, Miller, great fans, fairly weak division, can get a big payday. Good D)

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]We've all heard the media driven rumors that Peyton will play for the Jets next year but the poor Jets fans actually seem to believe this. They're deluding themselves and are in for a big letdown when he's on the Colts or some other team next year. If I was Peyton playing for Rex Ryan and the Jets would be the last thing I would want to do. This ESPN poll shows that 32% of New Yorkers think he'll play for the Jets next year, more than picked any other team.
    [/quote]jets are a good home for Peyton. Ask farve its a good place for washed up overrated QBs