+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Delusional Jets Fans

Delusional Jets Fans

We've all heard the media driven rumors that Peyton will play for the Jets next year but the poor Jets fans actually seem to believe this. They're deluding themselves and are in for a big letdown when he's on the Colts or some other team next year. If I was Peyton playing for Rex Ryan and the Jets would be the last thing I would want to do. This ESPN poll shows that 32% of New Yorkers think he'll play for the Jets next year, more than picked any other team.

Re: Delusional Jets Fans

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]We've all heard the media driven rumors that Peyton will play for the Jets next year but the poor Jets fans actually seem to believe this. They're deluding themselves and are in for a big letdown when he's on the Colts or some other team next year. If I was Peyton playing for Rex Ryan and the Jets would be the last thing I would want to do. This ESPN poll shows that 32% of New Yorkers think he'll play for the Jets next year, more than picked any other team.
    [/quote]even if he goes to the jets who cares? the defense still stinks.
    Clock makes a fool of history...

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]We've all heard the media driven rumors that Peyton will play for the Jets next year but the poor Jets fans actually seem to believe this. They're deluding themselves and are in for a big letdown when he's on the Colts or some other team next year. If I was Peyton playing for Rex Ryan and the Jets would be the last thing I would want to do. This ESPN poll shows that 32% of New Yorkers think he'll play for the Jets next year, more than picked any other team.
    [/quote]jets are a good home for Peyton. Ask farve its a good place for washed up overrated QBs

Jets have a bunch of comp picks this year the smart thing to do is rebuild.There roster is crumbling because of lack of depth and talent. They have holes everywhere,They made a nice run there and went for it and didnt cash in.If they start putting youth on the roster now they will be good again in a year. If they keep signing win now FA's the rest of the roster is going to fall apart underneath them

Starter

The whole organization is delusional.Since I have been on these boards I have said that this team are the jesters.I want to like them but over the years since the 69 SB they have become obnoxious.The stupid sack exchange ,walt michaels and now the their present group of leaderless people.I was and am fed up with all their bluster.Till they clean house again and try to build from ground up they will always be just a bunch of losers.

They are also delusional about being the reason we got on a roll to the Super Bowl, like trying to take some credit. How funny/sad is that?
    No one remembers who came in second.

First, I don't see Peyton going anywhere to cause a ruckus with his brother. So no Jets and no NFC East.

Second, I don't see Peyton going to a loser organization, so no Jets.

Third, I see him wanting to go somewhere that is stable and can be contending with someone to throw to. I say Arizona is the perfect fit.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]First, I don't see Peyton going anywhere to cause a ruckus with his brother. So no Jets and no NFC East.

Third, I see him wanting to go somewhere that is stable and can be contending with someone to throw to. I say Arizona is the perfect fit.
    [/quote]

Definitely agree...or MIAMI....

Veteran

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]First, I don't see Peyton going anywhere to cause a ruckus with his brother.* So no Jets and no NFC East.

Third, I see him wanting to go somewhere that is stable and can be contending with someone to throw to.* I say Arizona is the perfect fit.
    [/quote]

I think Arizona still has a lot of issues even with Peyton. I think the best fit is KC. Solid defense, solid running game, great #1 receiver. They also have a ton of cap space, although they will need to sign a lot of FA this offseason.

A few years ago I might have said that the Jets are a QB away from being a super bowl team, but can you really say that now? They have so many issues other than QB to deal with, they're better off rebuilding.

Veteran

The word on the street is...

1) Peyton will go to the Jets this year and try to play and mentor Sanchez; then

2) in 2013, he will replace Rex as the Coach.

+ Reply to Thread