+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Delusional Jets Fans

[quote user="bubblesmcgee"]Peyton to Niners. Alex smith is a FA. Plus theyd be just about unbeatable with that defense and running game + Peyton[/quote]</P>

You do realize that running game disappears with the appearance of Peyton.</P>

I think Peyton winds up in Miami.

It is a good place for him. Reggie Bush , Davone Bess, Brandon Marshall to throw to. jake long atLT. Puncey at center. Warm weather. And their coach has designed high powered passing offenses.

And they actually had the best defense in the AFC east.

Peyton vs Brady twice a year would be awesome.

There is no way he plays in the same city as his brother. Absolutely no way, and he won't even play in the same division.

[quote user="bubblesmcgee"]Peyton to Niners. Alex smith is a FA. Plus theyd be just about unbeatable with that defense and running game + Peyton[/quote]
    Exactly what I was thinking -- Peyton and SF are a perfect fit for each other.

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]More delusion from a Jets fan. This is a comment under an ESPN.com article about Woody Johnson congratulating the Giants.

[quote user="SBIII1968"]<span class="echo-item-text"> I do not congratulate the Giants on their
    Super Bowl win. I will never congratulate the Giants. The Giants are not
    better than the Jets, and no, the Jets do not have a lot of work to do
    to reach Little Blue's level. The Giants were only 9-7 this season and
    barely made the playoffs. They got lucky this year, just like 2007. Next
    year will be a different story. The Jets were 8-8, only 1 game behind
    the Giants. I can't wait until they meet in the preseason next year. I
    guarantee the Giants will talk their trash, and the Jets will respond by
    putting some Giants on injured reserve. </span>[/quote]

Haha. Keep dreaming. Even the guy's username is kind of pathetic. 1968.
    [/quote]
    That may be the funniest posting anywhere that I've ever seen. "until they meet in the preseason next year..." PRESEASON!! What a loser.

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]More delusion from a Jets fan. This is a comment under an ESPN.com article about Woody Johnson congratulating the Giants.

[quote user="SBIII1968"]<SPAN class=echo-item-text> I do not congratulate the Giants on their Super Bowl win. I will never congratulate the Giants. The Giants are not better than the Jets, and no, the Jets do not have a lot of work to do to reach Little Blue's level. The Giants were only 9-7 this season and barely made the playoffs. They got lucky this year, just like 2007. Next year will be a different story. The Jets were 8-8, only 1 game behind the Giants. I can't wait until they meet in the preseason next year. I guarantee the Giants will talk their trash, and the Jets will respond by putting some Giants on injured reserve. </SPAN>[/quote]

Haha. Keep dreaming. Even the guy's username is kind of pathetic. 1968.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

1968 is the last time he ever got laid. Trust me I'd be frustrated to if that was me.</P>

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]First, I don't see Peyton going anywhere to cause a ruckus with his brother. So no Jets and no NFC East.

Second, I don't see Peyton going to a loser organization, so no Jets.

Third, I see him wanting to go somewhere that is stable and can be contending with someone to throw to. I say Arizona is the perfect fit.
    [/quote] I think Arizona still has a lot of issues even with Peyton. I think the best fit is KC. Solid defense, solid running game, great #1 receiver. They also have a ton of cap space, although they will need to sign a lot of FA this offseason. A few years ago I might have said that the Jets are a QB away from being a super bowl team, but can you really say that now? They have so many issues other than QB to deal with, they're better off rebuilding.[/quote]</P>

Peyton thowing to Larry Fitzgerald, that could be special.</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="giantsfan39"]I think Peyton winds up in Miami.

It is a good place for him. Reggie Bush , Davone Bess, Brandon Marshall to throw to. jake long atLT. Puncey at center. Warm weather. And their coach has designed high powered passing offenses.

And they actually had the best defense in the AFC east.

Peyton vs Brady twice a year would be awesome.
    [/quote]Bam!! Hit the nail on the head.

I also thought Arizona( Fitz, Heap, Stephens-Howling, good D, Dome)

Or Seattle (Rice, Williams, Miller, great fans, fairly weak division, can get a big payday. Good D)

replace rex as a coach. that a laugh. lol

I think he ends up in Miami. The owner is sick of not having a good QB and will drop the money necessary to get him.