+ Reply to Thread

Dreaming about the super bowl

Is this happening to anyone else? It has been happening to me all the time. I can't even stop thinking about it. I live in Boston now so I deal with this stuff alllllll the time.

Re: Dreaming about the super bowl

[quote user="DEgiants89"]Is this happening to anyone else? It has been happening to me all the time. I can't even stop thinking about it. I live in Boston now so I deal with this stuff alllllll the time.
    [/quote]

I "only" dream about it EVERY night! Can't stop. I want to win so we shut up the doubters!

i had a dream that the giants were down 29-0 with 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter, i was so disappointed.

however, they were playing the steelers, not the patriots, lol

Yup..... I literally dreamt last night that we won the game when we muffed a game tying field goal attempt but Weatherford was able to get a TD pass off to.... Ready.... ELI, who caught the game winning touchdown... Some other strange nonsense followed but that was the gist... I woke up an happy and bewildered at the same time... Is it Sunday yet???

YO!!! i thought i was the only one..i dreamt we won and i jumped up yelling.

[quote user="NYG 5"]i had a dream that the giants were down 29-0 with 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter, i was so disappointed.

however, they were playing the steelers, not the patriots, lol
    [/quote]

what a bunch of jerks they score 4 TDs and shut us out and STILL decide to go for 2 points?

uncalled for :P
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Veteran

[quote user="DEgiants89"]Is this happening to anyone else? It has been happening to me all the time. I can't even stop thinking about it. I live in Boston now so I deal with this stuff alllllll the time.
    [/quote]I actually haven't had a dream about the game yet. I keep dreaming about going to these beautiful places though, like tropical islands.......and then I wake up

I dreamt about the superbowl sunday night, outcome?

Giants 41
    Pats 9

GO GMEN!

haha yea I was dreaming that vince wilfork and eli collided and wilfork had to be carried off and eli was still shaken up on the ground but we were playing in the rain and mud in the 49ers stadium.....lol.

but I cant stop thinking about it more and more. I feel confident but just anxious I suppose