+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HELP! Please!

Bench Player

HELP! Please!

I'm doing a project for work and I need to know the last two scores of the Skins/Giants games this year? Who won those games? and Who was the Quarterback of the Redskins during those games?

Thanks, all help is appreciated.

Re: HELP! Please!

All you have to do is go to the schedule on Giants.com but here they are:

Week 1: Loss: 28-14
    Week 15 Loss: 23-10

Just a hunch is all
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="Hail"]I'm doing a project for work and I need to know the last two scores of the Skins/Giants games this year? Who won those games? and Who was the Quarterback of the Redskins during those games? Thanks, all help is appreciated.[/quote]

With all due respect you are doing a project forwork and you dont even know how to look up a recently played football game on the internet???

I pretty much think you are being a dork and pointing out the two bad games vs the Skins

but I guess if thats you have to justify your teams season then so be it.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Bench Player

skins won both shanahan has one more year and they will continue there path of misery and darkness until the ghost of jkc is resurected.

Bench Player

[quote user="Morris82"]skins won both shanahan has one more year and they will continue there path of misery and darkness until the ghost of jkc is resurected.
    [/quote]?????

Veteran

[quote user="Hail"]I'm doing a project for work and I need to know the last two scores of the Skins/Giants games this year? Who won those games? and Who was the Quarterback of the Redskins during those games?

Thanks, all help is appreciated.[/quote]

Perhaps I can assist. The Giants are playing in the Super Bowl and your team super blows.

Starter

Skins QB was Rex Grossman. Happy to help.

lol its a skins fan. "Hail" to the redskins is their song.

Coughlin using his Tablet

[quote user="Harooni"]lol its a skins fan. "Hail" to the redskins is their song.
    [/quote]

should be "FAIL"....

just sayin'.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch