+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Jim Harbaugh is a 'sore losing" jerk!

Is it just me or is Jim Harbaugha sore losing jerk?Did anyone notice his demeanor at midfield when he approached Tom Coughlin following the game? He didn't even look him in the eye and his"hand shake" was almost non existent. He also declined a "post game" interview with FOX sports. I personnally thinkhe's a jerk and I hope he enjoys eating the "humblepie" the Giants served him yesterday!</P>

Re: Jim Harbaugh is a 'sore losing" jerk!

ALL IN F-THE HARBAUGH'S

He has A LOT to learn about being a MIGHTY MAN himself....sportsmanship, class, and a reach around for vernon davis.

[quote user="Voldamort"]ALL IN F-THE HARBAUGH'S[/quote]</P>

They can both sit home and watch the Superbowl together!</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="Joefed"]

Is it just me or is Jim Harbaugha sore losing jerk?Did anyone notice his demeanor at midfield when he approached Tom Coughlin following the game? He didn't even look him in the eye and his"hand shake" was almost non existent. He also declined a "post game" interview with FOX sports. I personnally thinkhe's a jerk and I hope he enjoys eating the "humblepie" the Giants served him yesterday!</P>

[/quote]</P>

You're EXACTLY right! He's a poor loser. Everything's great for him when they win, but boy he just can't seem to take it when they lose. I've noticed it all along and it may work against him in the future. NOBODY likes a sore loser - man up and give credit to the "other guys".</P>

[quote user="Joefed"]

Is it just me or is Jim Harbaugh*a sore losing jerk?*Did anyone notice his demeanor at midfield when he approached Tom Coughlin following the game? He didn't even look him in the eye and his*"hand shake" was almost non existent. He also declined a "post game" interview with FOX sports. I personnally think*he's a jerk and I hope he enjoys eating the "humble*pie" the Giants served him yesterday!*</P>[/quote]

the hand shake with TC was what I expected from him the a**.

Best part was TC slapped him on the back loved it.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

The guy was nothing but respectful before the game and leading up to it.Harbaugh is a fierce competitor and a very good coach is a jerk from another teams fans prospective ,yes. He did a lot with a roster that has 1 weapon on offense. That team will have another chance.The Giants better get some Olineman in here. I never want to see Eli take a beating like that ever again

[quote user="Joefed"]

Is it just me or is Jim Harbaugh*a sore losing jerk?*Did anyone notice his demeanor at midfield when he approached Tom Coughlin following the game? He didn't even look him in the eye and his*"hand shake" was almost non existent. He also declined a "post game" interview with FOX sports. I personnally think*he's a jerk and I hope he enjoys eating the "humble*pie" the Giants served him yesterday!*</P>[/quote]

Hey......until posters on this message board can stop acting like the sky is falling after every bad loss during the season, and we can cease and desist with wanting the entire team fired, benched or traded after said bad loss, then and only then can we act morally superior...... and call out an opponent for being a sore loser!
    You ever hear a TC post game press conference after a bad loss? He's openly hostile with the media and spits his answers out!

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]The guy was nothing but respectful before the game and leading up to it.Harbaugh is a fierce competitor and a very good coach is a jerk from another teams fans prospective ,yes. He did a lot with a roster that has 1 weapon on offense. That team will have another chance.The Giants better get some Olineman in here. I never want to see Eli take a beating like that ever again[/quote]

There is no excuse for poor sportsmanship at his level
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran

Wait till next year when their sched is as hard as ours was this year.
    He might just blow a gasket.............