+ Reply to Thread

What a difference from Super Bowl 42...

I remember we got NO love from anyone during that SB winning run. Seems like quite the opposite this year...everyone seems to think the GIANTS are the team to beat. Although, we are still the underdogs all this GIANTS love has me nervous. Stay focussed BLUE!

GO BLUE!!!

Re: What a difference from Super Bowl 42...

We definetly have more respect this year for sure.

[quote user="BklynBlue"]I remember we got NO love from anyone during that SB winning run. Seems like quite the opposite this year...everyone seems to think the GIANTS are the team to beat. Although, we are still the underdogs all this GIANTS love has me nervous. Stay focussed BLUE!

GO BLUE!!![/quote]
    That could work a little to the Pats favor.. BB will play the "We are the NE Pats and we are getting no respect!! Now let's go out and demolish these guys and remind the world who we are"
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

However I think at this point the giants won't be denied. They really don't think that anyone can beat them right now and that is something you can't Coach or Practice
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="BklynBlue"]I remember we got NO love from anyone during that SB winning run. Seems like quite the opposite this year...everyone seems to think the GIANTS are the team to beat. Although, we are still the underdogs all this GIANTS love has me nervous. Stay focussed BLUE! GO BLUE!!![/quote] That could work a little to the Pats favor.. BB will play the "We are the NE Pats and we are getting no respect!! Now let's go out and demolish these guys and remind the world who we are"[/quote]

BB can say what ever he wants. This game will not be decided on which coach gives the better pre game speech. These two teams have to come out and play. I am not as familar with the Pats locker room chemistry but the Giants are a one for all and all for one attitude big time as we all know. They all say it over and over and it hasnt just been during this week....

Eli said very to the point....paraphrasing of course..."you want to win this game for another player on the team. You see some guys who have been in the league for a long time with no championships and you want to win the game for them. Or you see a rookie who cant believe he is here and you want to win the game for them. You put others above yourself to win this game.".......

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch