+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

WOW! Rolle is actually using the name I gave the Safties

This is so beast!!

http://<a href="http://t.co/MazX8CjJ...o/MazX8CjJ</a>

AK47 I came up with the name the day he signed to the Giants, but I just hit him up on twitter on Monday and told him about it. Now he is using it!!! WOOO

You can follow me on twitter @superman0287

All-Pro

Re: WOW! Rolle is actually using the name I gave the Safties

People forget but KP and Rolle is probably one of the better or best safety tandem's in the league.

Veteran

[quote user="gumby742"]People forget but KP and Rolle is probably one of the better or best safety tandem's in the league.[/quote]

Hey man I can't name many better than them..I honestly can't even think of a better one, but I'm sure there are some.

AK47....Nice! Cool name....Well done.

It'd be great if they actually got to play safety together more......need another healthy legit CB so Rolle doesn't have to go Nickel....then the secondary will be lockdown. Well there's always next year......sigh......oh wait there's one game left right?

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="gumby742"]People forget but KP and Rolle is probably one of the better or best safety tandem's in the league.[/quote]

Hey man I can't name many better than them..I honestly can't even think of a better one, but I'm sure there are some.[/quote]

Polamalu and Clark.

Ryan Clark not playing due to injury is probably why the Steelers lost to the Broncos.

Veteran

[quote user="giantsfan39"][quote user="Pakman"][quote user="gumby742"]People forget but KP and Rolle is probably one of the better or best safety tandem's in the league.[/quote]

Hey man I can't name many better than them..I honestly can't even think of a better one, but I'm sure there are some.[/quote]

Polamalu and Clark.

Ryan Clark not playing due to injury is probably why the Steelers lost to the Broncos.

[/quote]

That is a pretty good duo

[quote user="giantsfan39"][quote user="Pakman"][quote user="gumby742"]People forget but KP and Rolle is probably one of the better or best safety tandem's in the league.[/quote] Hey man I can't name many better than them..I honestly can't even think of a better one, but I'm sure there are some.[/quote]

Polamalu and Clark.

[/quote]

Don't think Clark playing would have made a difference in that game since PIT played with no saftey help much of the game anyway.

Lebeau deciding to leave Taylor on an island to defend 80 yards of field by himself is what lost them that game.

All Hail The New York Giants!!