+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 499

Thread: 2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

  1. #281
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    25,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Ztown View Post
    Listen pay no mind to morehead, that's his go to argument on any topic. He will always come at you with "you didn't see this" or "I've seen them play forever" or you don't know about this time period". He has limited knowledge on most topics and uses the same old attacks on posters. Just be careful because he will also run to the mods if you come back at him. He is a major *****.
    Eh, we have been going back and forth for a while now. I couldnt care less about it. Its the internet. People take things too seriously sometimes. Its just good old fun.

  2. #282
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    25,422
    Wow, 25K posts! What an accomplishment :-)

  3. #283
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Bethlehem PA
    Posts
    1,359
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Wow, 25K posts! What an accomplishment :-)
    Congrats man. When you hit 50k you get an 8 by ten photo of all the mods on this site.

  4. #284
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    25,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Ztown View Post
    Congrats man. When you hit 50k you get an 8 by ten photo of all the mods on this site.
    Its actually kind of embarrassing. Most of my posts are just arguing about stuff and not enough providing informative material. I should change that ratio.

    24,999 to go!

  5. #285
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    25,422
    Wow. Now Chris Carter looks even better of a move. Tyler Austin fouled a ball off his foot and cracked a bone. Expected to miss 6 weeks. In a boot for 3 weeks.

    Bird and Carter at 1st.

    Bryan HochVerified account
    ‏@BryanHoch

    Follow
    More
    Tyler Austin won't resume baseball activities for six weeks. That Chris Carter signing looks like it was a good move.

  6. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Wow. Now Chris Carter looks even better of a move. Tyler Austin fouled a ball off his foot and cracked a bone. Expected to miss 6 weeks. In a boot for 3 weeks.

    Bird and Carter at 1st.

    Bryan HochVerified account
    ‏@BryanHoch

    Follow
    More
    Tyler Austin won't resume baseball activities for six weeks. That Chris Carter signing looks like it was a good move.
    Watch the yankees trade carter for another prospect at the deadline

  7. #287
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    25,422
    WTH. Randy needs to shut his trap already.

    http://bronxpinstripes.com/news-rumo...itration-case/

  8. #288
    All-Pro SG88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Posts
    30,493
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    WTH. Randy needs to shut his trap already.

    http://bronxpinstripes.com/news-rumo...itration-case/
    Is it safe to say that Dellin won't be signing a long term deal with the Yankees? Lol. Randy Levine is annoying as hell

  9. #289
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    25,422
    “Even though I disagree with the arbitrator’s decision, I was planning on putting everything behind me until I was aware of Randy Levine’s comments and saying I was a victim in this whole process,’’ said Betances, who will be paid $3 million this year instead of the $5 million he was asking for. “They say how much they love me and then take me into a room and they trash me for an hour and a half, and I thought that was unfair. Especially, I felt I have done a lot for this organization. I have taken the ball time after time. Whenever they needed me I was there for them. I never said, ‘No.’ Whenever [Joe] Girardi said, ‘You want the ball,’ I got it. I felt like this whole process was unfair.’’

  10. #290
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    60,284
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    “Even though I disagree with the arbitrator’s decision, I was planning on putting everything behind me until I was aware of Randy Levine’s comments and saying I was a victim in this whole process,’’ said Betances, who will be paid $3 million this year instead of the $5 million he was asking for. “They say how much they love me and then take me into a room and they trash me for an hour and a half, and I thought that was unfair. Especially, I felt I have done a lot for this organization. I have taken the ball time after time. Whenever they needed me I was there for them. I never said, ‘No.’ Whenever [Joe] Girardi said, ‘You want the ball,’ I got it. I felt like this whole process was unfair.’’
    I don't get it. why wouldn't an arbitrator side with $5MM? Journeymen left handed relievers are getting more.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts