+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You seem pleased.
    Nah. I actually like David Price as a person. Great guy. This isn't Papi we are talking about. As much as I enjoy anything that hurts the Red Sox chances this is not enjoyable. At least he got paid though
    Spin that Webb young Davis

I think it's safe to say Bird has a nice healthy shoulder right meow.

#MoonshotOutOfTheStadium

Holiday with a bomb himself. Torres a couple of hits and a rib. Gary keeps on hitting. Starting to get interested in Billy McKinney. Murdered a baseball as well for a 2run shot. Mateo with some nice pops as well.

Warren looked good again going 3 innings and only giving up a solo shot. 1 hit. BP 6 innings of dominance.
    Last edited by TheAnalyst; 03-02-2017 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I think it's safe to say Bird has a nice healthy shoulder right meow.

#MoonshotOutOfTheStadium

Holiday with a bomb himself. Torres a couple of hits and a rib. Gary keeps on hitting. Starting to get interested in Billy McKinney. Murdered a baseball as well for a 2run shot. Mateo with some nice pops as well.

Warren looked good again going 3 innings and only giving up a solo shot. 1 hit. BP 6 innings of dominance.
    With all these bombs and moonshots, you wonder how they could possibly lose a game this year.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

With all these bombs and moonshots, you wonder how they could possibly lose a game this year.
    Thats the first good point you made today MH

Sorry guys. Looks like you'll have to deal with David Price this year.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Looking forward to seeing him serve up bp to the Yankees' bats

Sorry you will have to see him in the playoffs.

Yankees own No. 2 farm system in MLB

In the early 1990s, the Yankees had a farm system percolating with Derek Jeter, Andy Pettitte, Jorge Posada, Mariano Rivera and Bernie Williams. They would go on to form the nucleus of teams that won four World Series championships in five years and make 13 consecutive playoff appearances.

While it would be a bit premature to start planning another parade down Broadway or engraving Hall of Fame plaques for any current farmhands, New York is once again loaded with Minor League talent. No. 2 in MLBPipeline.com's organization rankings, the Yankees gave their system a huge boost when they reversed the norm and became sellers rather than buyers at the trade deadline last July. Their additions included shortstop Gleyber Torres (No. 3 among MLBPipeline's Top 100 Prospects) from the Cubs in the Aroldis Chapman deal; outfielder Clint Frazier (No. 24) and left-hander Justus Sheffield (No. 79) from the Indians in a swap for Andrew Miller; and right-hander Dillon Tate (the fourth overall pick in the 2015 Draft) from the Rangers in the Carlos Beltran trade. Read more.

http://m.yankees.mlb.com/news/articl...icid=151437456
    [img]http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r714/darksaint2/P1250543_zpsflsphdcl.jpg[/img

Man Pineda looked great today. 5ks in 6 outs. Gary goes yard again. Bats look ready for April.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    WHY WE DIDNT GO GET ENCARCION INSTEAD OF HOLIDAY i HAVE NO IDEA , 60 MILLION FOR 3 YEAR FOR THAT BAT IS FANTASTIC

They're still trying to get under the luxury tax threshold so they can reset the clock on that. Plus, they look like they want to hold onto their 1st rounds picks for now anyway. That may change after the 2018 season i.e.: Machado and/or Harper.
    [img]http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r714/darksaint2/P1250543_zpsflsphdcl.jpg[/img