+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    He actually was lucky today, his pitching was disgusting. Only allowed 3 runs, i think. too many hits, but luck and some good defense kept him in the game.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Yeah, I completely agree.

Sucks. We needed him this year.

At this point though Warren, Green, Cessa, Montgomery, are probably all better options.
    Yes, we needed him.
    I think that Bryan Mitchell will grab a spot. Montgomery is a dark horse and i like him. He's huge

Quote Originally Posted by facundogabriel View Post
    Yes, we needed him.
    I think that Bryan Mitchell will grab a spot. Montgomery is a dark horse and i like him. He's huge
    Yeah forgot Mitchell. Maybe him and Warren. I like Warren for the experience he has. Green has been good though. Montgomery would be a good thing but unexpected. 2017 we just don't have three pitching. That's why it may not be a bad idea dealing Tanaka and Pineda mid season if we can and continue to rebuild the farm with top tier blue chip prospects.
    1-OT Ryan Ramczyk
    2-TE Adam Shaheen
    3-DE Demarcus Walker
    4-RB Samaje Perine
    5-QB Joshua Dobbs
    6-CB Marquez White
    7-LB Ben Boulware

Veteran
    For those who asked Severino's stats today:
    allowed eight base runners in 3 /₃ innings, six hits, two walks and three runs. Against not the best Astros lineup.
    Ouch.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Yeah forgot Mitchell. Maybe him and Warren. I like Warren for the experience he has. Green has been good though. Montgomery would be a good thing but unexpected. 2017 we just don't have three pitching. That's why it may not be a bad idea dealing Tanaka and Pineda mid season if we can and continue to rebuild the farm with top tier blue chip prospects.
    Yeah Warren has experience but i don't like him as a starter. I don't like his stuff. I don't know, maybe i want a kid with upside.

Banned
    For those who asked Severino's stats today:
    allowed eight base runners in 3 /₃ innings, six hits, two walks and three runs. Against not the best Astros lineup.
    Ouch.

Ok, thanks...

I'd hate to give up on the kid so soon. Especially since he was so dominant as a reliever last year. I'm hoping he can still make it as a starter because we need starters, and our bullpen is deep enough in arms.

Banned

Billy McKinney making most of unexpected chance

TAMPA, Fla. -- One of the most impressive Yankees this Spring Training was not even included on the original roster for big league camp. Billy McKinney has taken advantage of an unexpected opportunity.

Invited across the street from the Minor League complex after Tyler Austin and Mason Williams sustained injuries early in the spring, the 22-year-old outfielder hit his third Grapefruit League homer on Saturday and now finds himself squarely on the organization's radar.
    "He's swung the bat great. Even his outs are hard," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "He's taken advantage of his situation where he got to come to camp because of a couple injuries. He's swung it extremely well, so I'm excited to follow him this year." Read more.

http://m.yankees.mlb.com/news/articl...f-opportunity/

Yeah Warren has experience but i don't like him as a starter. I don't like his stuff. I don't know, maybe i want a kid with upside.
    Pretty sure all of these kids will be making starts this year at some point.
    1-OT Ryan Ramczyk
    2-TE Adam Shaheen
    3-DE Demarcus Walker
    4-RB Samaje Perine
    5-QB Joshua Dobbs
    6-CB Marquez White
    7-LB Ben Boulware

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Ok, thanks...

I'd hate to give up on the kid so soon. Especially since he was so dominant as a reliever last year. I'm hoping he can still make it as a starter because we need starters, and our bullpen is deep enough in arms.
    I agree

Well ****...

Didi Gregorius sent home to get MRI on shoulder. Of ****ing course. I'm sure its a torn rotator cuff or something that knocks him out for the season.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydai...icle-1.3003257

Only other option I see right now is Tyler Wade. Mateo is struggling and Torres isn't ready yet.
    Last edited by TheAnalyst; 03-20-2017 at 12:50 PM.
    1-OT Ryan Ramczyk
    2-TE Adam Shaheen
    3-DE Demarcus Walker
    4-RB Samaje Perine
    5-QB Joshua Dobbs
    6-CB Marquez White
    7-LB Ben Boulware