+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Surprise Surprise! Mad Dog Russo Picks Patriots

saw him this morning on SNY Sportsnite and he picks NE . he always picks against the NY teams. Says the Giants never play well when they aren't the clear underdogs and more and more people are leaning toward the Giants. Also becuase Brady never has two bad games in a row and the way he played against the ravens he is more focused than ever and promised to have a great game in the SUper Bowl.

Did it ever occur to Russo that the reason Brady had a shaky game was becuase he was facing a ferocious defense? And he'll face an even more ferocius one this Sunday with a better pas rush?

Re: Surprise Surprise! Mad Dog Russo Picks Patriots

Didn't Brady have a two bad games in a row when he played the Steelers and Giants back to back this season?
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

When the Giants played the Pats during the regular season, the Pats were coming off a loss to the Steelers and all the experts were saying "the Pats never lose 2 in a row"...

All-Pro

ha, what did he pick 56-7 or whatever he had last time? ... i'm amazed he has listeners

You had to hear him on NBCSports. Fun times.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

How the F' is Mad Dog still on the air and Max Kellerman isnt!?!?!!?

Crazy world we live in....
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Good ... I prefer when pundints pick the Ptsies . I was getting as bit nervous with al;l of these guysd picking the GMen

[quote user="RonJon"]saw him this morning on SNY Sportsnite and he picks NE . he always picks against the NY teams. Says the Giants never play well when they aren't the clear underdogs and more and more people are leaning toward the Giants. Also becuase Brady never has two bad games in a row and the way he played against the ravens he is more focused than ever and promised to have a great game in the SUper Bowl.

He picked the Pats this past Monday on the Mike Francesa Show.

Did it ever occur to Russo that the reason Brady had a shaky game was becuase he was facing a ferocious defense? And he'll face an even more ferocius one this Sunday with a better pas rush?[/quote]
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

Veteran

You know what I am tired of this stigma that the Giants don't play well as favorites. No matter how true it has been through the years, I am just tired of hearing about it and that being the case just like I was tired of hearing how the Giants had not won a home playoff game under Coughlin. Well you can check that one off the list and I was there in the stadium towitness it. I think it is high time that this team step up to the plate and embrace being the favorites or the sexy pick. Time to start a friggin dominant dynasty. I have been waiting for it my whole life as a Giants fan. The time is now. Bring it. If Eli continues to play like he did this season and they address some weak spots at O-line and linebacker in such a way that it sets them up to begood to gofor years to come, then dynasty time is here folks. No more of this I would rather be the underdog garbage. I want them to be the next dynasty. Bring it, bring it, bring it! ALL IN!

HERE WE GO GIANTS, HERE WE GO!

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

the giants were favored over the cowboys in the play-in game and won handily. They were favored over ATL and had their most dominating performance of the year. The giants don't play well when there is no pressure on them, not when they are favored. This is the SB - the pressure doesn't get any more intense. If they lose it won't be for lack of effort, it will be because the Pats are the better team.