+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    All-Pro

Home Field Advantage ?

the crowd should be composed of roughly 1/4 Giants Fans, 1/4 Patriots Fans, 1/4 Colts Fans and 1/4 HEY LOOK AT ME I'M AT THE SUPER BOWL, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON

now, the Colts fans obviously hate the Pats, so they will be cheering for us and our fans should be very vocal and, heck, the no nothing fans will probably go with the flow ... .meaning we could really create some crowd noise on key plays, especially considering how loud dome stadiums can be

Opinions? ... this is my Super Bowl edge prediction and not to brag, but my track record is fairly good this playoffs ... i called rust on Aaron Rodgers, fumbles/muffs on Ginn's backup, so here we go ... home field type advantage for the Super Bowl baby !!!

Re: Home Field Advantage ?

[quote user="G-Man67"]the crowd should be composed of roughly 1/4 Giants Fans, 1/4 Patriots Fans, 1/4 Colts Fans and 1/4 HEY LOOK AT ME I'M AT THE SUPER BOWL, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON

now, the Colts fans obviously hate the Pats, so they will be cheering for us and our fans should be very vocal and, heck, the no nothing fans will probably go with the flow ... .meaning we could really create some crowd noise on key plays, especially considering how loud dome stadiums can be

Opinions? ... this is my Super Bowl edge prediction and not to brag, but my track record is fairly good this playoffs ... i called rust on Aaron Rodgers, fumbles/muffs on Ginn's backup, so here we go ... home field type advantage for the Super Bowl baby !!![/quote]

i think we get the Indy fan base on our side for their hate of NE and the fact we got PEytons lil bro

Half the stadium is ours, i absolutely think we got home field advantage

Fear the name, appreciate the game

I could care less . I want to win the game .

BB held practice with loud speakers going. Whats that tell ya.[]

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i think we get the Indy fan base on our side for their hate of NE and the fact we got PEytons lil bro

[/quote]

now to be fair, this is not a bold prediction, since Belichick has been practicing with noise and the Colts fans that have found themselves in front of a mic have all pretty much been going ... down with BB/Brady!!!, but i think it's going to have more of an impact then most would think for a neutral site game

I don't see a home field advantage. I do think the Colts fans will root for the Giants but I don't see it making it into a advantage.

[quote user="G-Man67"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i think we get the Indy fan base on our side for their hate of NE and the fact we got PEytons lil bro

[/quote]

now to be fair, this is not a bold prediction, since Belichick has been practicing with noise and the Colts fans that have found themselves in front of a mic have all pretty much been going ... down with BB/Brady!!!, but i think it's going to have more of an impact then most would think for a neutral site game[/quote]

i completely concur...

although I thin kwe had the homefield in 07 too. Nobody wanted the cheaters to have the perfect season

Don't see it creating enough crowd noise to be an issue for Brady.

[quote user="othermanning"]Don't see it creating enough crowd noise to be an issue for Brady.
    [/quote]

Indy fans need to stand up

I think that at least 60% - 70% will be pulling for the Giants. Giants fans will be there, Colts fans will be pulling for the Giants, and there a LOT of other fans that are simply tired of NE.