+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

dear mr. coughlin

dear mr. coughlin,

i have been an avid fan my whole life, played football for 6 years in jr high and high school. i love the game of football, as do most fans. most of us would love to be on the field ourselves, but for one reason or another, never made it to the pros. i would like to take a moment to thank you for bringing back the love of the game to your team. at times this year, i doubted whether or not some of your players still felt the love of the game. you see, the opposite of love is not hate, but apathy. there were games this year that many players seemed apathetic. that breaks my heart more than just getting beat. we the fans love football and want to see our teams play with the same love of the game. thank you again for bringing that back to the ny football giants this year. good luck on sunday.

Re: dear mr. coughlin

[quote user="gman4gmen"]dear mr. coughlin, i have been an avid fan my whole life, played football for 6 years in jr high and high school. i love the game of football, as do most fans. most of us would love to be on the field ourselves, but for one reason or another, never made it to the pros. i would like to take a moment to thank you for bringing back the love of the game to your team. at times this year, i doubted whether or not some of your players still felt the love of the game. you see, the opposite of love is not hate, but apathy. there were games this year that many players seemed apathetic. that breaks my heart more than just getting beat. we the fans love football and want to see our teams play with the same love of the game. thank you again for bringing that back to the ny football giants this year. good luck on sunday.[/quote]

[Y]

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Re: dear mr. coughlin

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="gman4gmen"]dear mr. coughlin, i have been an avid fan my whole life, played football for 6 years in jr high and high school. i love the game of football, as do most fans. most of us would love to be on the field ourselves, but for one reason or another, never made it to the pros. i would like to take a moment to thank you for bringing back the love of the game to your team. at times this year, i doubted whether or not some of your players still felt the love of the game. you see, the opposite of love is not hate, but apathy. there were games this year that many players seemed apathetic. that breaks my heart more than just getting beat. we the fans love football and want to see our teams play with the same love of the game. thank you again for bringing that back to the ny football giants this year. good luck on sunday.[/quote]

[Y]

[/quote]

I'll sign my "John Han****", JJC7301, to that one!