+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

All-Pro

Re: Inside Edition's Pat Traina's take on select GIANTS' players' roads' to the Super Bowl

cool stuff Ro...

thanks...

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Re: Inside Edition's Pat Traina's take on select GIANTS' players' roads' to the Super Bowl

[quote user="GameTime"]

cool stuff Ro...

thanks...

[/quote]

Helps make the players more personal to us fans
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

All-Pro

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="GameTime"]

cool stuff Ro...

thanks...

[/quote]

[/quote]

The NY tImes used to do "personal" peices all the time way back. Their sports page totally blows and has for a long time. Actually their are not enough personal peices throughout the season.

I like them.

You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="GameTime"]

cool stuff Ro...

thanks...

[/quote]

[/quote]

The NY tImes used to do "personal" peices all the time way back. Their sports page totally blows and has for a long time. Actually their are not enough personal peices throughout the season.

I like them.

[/quote]

I call it "back door" information. Getting to know about their personal lives can be fascinating.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

All-Pro

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="GameTime"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="GameTime"]

cool stuff Ro...

thanks...

[/quote]

[/quote]

I like them.

[/quote]

I call it "back door" information. Getting to know about their personal lives can be fascinating.
    [/quote]

easy there Buckeroo.....dont want to be misinterpreted.....[:$]

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="GameTime"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="GameTime"]

cool stuff Ro...

thanks...

[/quote]

[/quote]

I like them.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Back channel maybe? [:$]

# 80

'Noke you got more game than Google and Wiki
    combined.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

great job RF

All-Pro

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="GameTime"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="GameTime"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="GameTime"]

cool stuff Ro...

thanks...

[/quote]

[/quote]

I like them.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Back channel maybe? [:$]
    [/quote]

how about leave the word "back" out of it entirely.

The term inside information will work just fine here....[]