+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Larry Fitz - "It's disrespectful"

Just had the great Larry Fitzgerald on Sirius and he was asked what he would think if he saw a wide receiver lined up against him to cover.... he simply said "It's disrespectful"...

Its not the Giants WR's talking **** about Edelman, its a level of pride the WR's have... I love this group we have.

--80--

Re: Larry Fitz - "It's disrespectful"

yeah definately anything the Giants said about that issue has to due with feeling disrespected.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="Ruttiger711"]

Just had the great Larry Fitzgerald on Sirius and he was asked what he would think if he saw a wide receiver lined up against him to cover.... he simply said "It's disrespectful"...

Its not the Giants WR's talking **** about Edelman, its a level of pride the WR's have... I love this group we have.

[/quote]

it absolutely is

anybody who has followed what Rio has said on the matter knows thats all he was saying...

Fear the name, appreciate the game

What's funny is wasn't Antonio Brown covering him in the Pro Bowl and Fitz got an easy TD....

The man speaks from experience.

Why would anyone use the term "disrespect"? As if BB is interested in dissing an opposing player at the possible cost of losing a game? He's going with what he's got. And MM shouldn't be saying anything about Edelman -- just foam at the mouth at your possible opportunities if you really think that Edelman is that bad. Would MM rather have Revis covering him?

[quote user="JJC7301"]Why would anyone use the term "disrespect"? As if BB is interested in dissing an opposing player at the possible cost of losing a game? He's going with what he's got. And MM shouldn't be saying anything about Edelman -- just foam at the mouth at your possible opportunities if you really think that Edelman is that bad. Would MM rather have Revis covering him?[/quote]

because its like "Do u really think you can stick ANYBODY on me" mentality

i think its a fair word to use

Veteran

Its not the Giants WR's talking **** about Edelman, its a level of pride the WR's have... I love this group we have.*

[/quote]

This makes no sense to me. I mean it's not like the Pats are sending Edelman out to **** with people's heads. Obviously they think he's the best man for the job, if they didn't have injuries he wouldn't be out there. Makes no sense to be offended.

All-Pro

[/quote]

Kind of dumb statment because its not meant to be disrespectful at all. Edlemen is their best choice for what they need him for at the moment.

Is it disrespectful to have Hernandez line up as a running back. Or for a RB to throw a pass on an option.? What about when a Dlineman comes in on offense to act as blocker? What about when Vrabel would catch passes as a TE in goal line situations.??

Its all bull ****. Edlemen playing CB/DB is absolutley fine and the guy should be respected for doing what his team asks of him.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="JJC7301"]Why would anyone use the term "disrespect"? As if BB is interested in dissing an opposing player at the possible cost of losing a game? He's going with what he's got. And MM shouldn't be saying anything about Edelman -- just foam at the mouth at your possible opportunities if you really think that Edelman is that bad. Would MM rather have Revis covering him?[/quote]

As much as I think that being "dissed" or "disrespected" is one of the most over usedand abused terms usedin the last decade or so - i get it here.

Whether its Fitz or Rio or whoever, they are starting WR's in the NFL ...and if you think you can just throw some also-ran into the game whos not a true DB to stop them, you're reducing their ability as a WR in their minds...

These players are asked a millions questions... .god forbid they actually skip the PC crap and answer them honestly.

--80--

As much as I think that being "dissed" or "disrespected" is one of the most over usedand abused terms usedin the last decade or so - i get it here.

Whether its Fitz or Rio or whoever, they are starting WR's in the NFL ...and if you think you can just throw some also-ran into the game whos not a true DB to stop them, you're reducing their ability as a WR in their minds...

These players are asked a millions questions... .god forbid they actually skip the PC crap and answer them honestly.

[/quote]

exactly