+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Petrus is getting it done

The Giants may have a LG afterall. He looks good.

Re: Petrus is getting it done

Yep

Veteran

Finally seeing this kid play. Hes awesome.

He looks very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by PennState1 View Post
    In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Veteran

Definitely 1 bright spot about this loss. I think the OL from today needs to be the OL for the rest of the year. Boothe had a good game too except for some bad snaps that takes time to fix. Baas and his "headaches" are the weak link.

Veteran

He did look good.....but Jerry Reese sucks according to some people.

All-Pro

I just want to say that Jacobs's biggest runs today came from Petrus's side. He played very well and I'm glad he finally got a chance to prove himself.

He just may be the new version of what the Giants lost in Adam Koets. I actually wanted them to try him at center this off season. Either way though both him and Boothe are looking like legit depth.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

[quote user="titwio"]I just want to say that Jacobs's biggest runs today came from Petrus's side. He played very well and I'm glad he finally got a chance to prove himself. He just may be the new version of what the Giants lost in Adam Koets. I actually wanted them to try him at center this off season. Either way though both him and Boothe are looking like legit depth.[/quote]

dude ive been posting and begging for them to put petrus in. about time, dude got heart and he's a little refridgerator with a mean strut. Hopefully brewer develops and they stick him at RT because KMAC is done, im sick of seeing game in and out getting repeatedly abused.

All-Pro

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

[quote user="titwio"]I just want to say that Jacobs's biggest runs today came from Petrus's side. He played very well and I'm glad he finally got a chance to prove himself. He just may be the new version of what the Giants lost in Adam Koets. I actually wanted them to try him at center this off season. Either way though both him and Boothe are looking like legit depth.[/quote]

dude ive been posting and begging for them to put petrus in.* about time, dude got heart and he's a little refridgerator with a mean strut.* Hopefully brewer develops and they stick him at RT because KMAC is done, im sick of seeing game in and out getting repeatedly abused.

[/quote]

Yeah I think that's why they drafted Brewer....To be Kareem's successor. Brewer is a big load himself and the good thing about him is he can play both the tackle spots. He just needs time to develop.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."