+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Reason Teams Lost To Us; Let Me Count The Excuses.

If I were suiting up this Sunday I would be on a mission to destroy the critics and leave them NO quarter to discuss anything negative about the Giants. According to the media only one Romo incompletion is the reason we beat the Cowboys and they make it sound like JPP's block won us the game overlooking the fact that that was an attempt by the Cowboys to go into overtime NOT win the game.

The Jets. We only beat the Jets because Victor Cruz just happened to inspire us with a 99 yard catch, sheer emotion. The Jets were suffering because because of a horrible Sanchez who by the way is so bad that he helped the Jets go to the AFC championship TWO years in a row.

Atlanta. Atlanta is a head scratcher no one can understand how our Defense totally shut them out and everyone knows that Matt Ryan is Sooo much better than Eli who was 63 yards short of 5000 yards this year a fact lost on the media completely.

Green Bay was rusty. No team should be insulted like that, we are supposed to believe that the Giants won because GB who were 15-1, hadn't lost at home since last year, hadn't even trailed at the HALF all year lost to the Giants because they were rusty from having the bye wee and not playing much in week 17. The Giants went into Lambeau with a 9-7 record and totally ate their lunch.
    The excuses are a ball of crap but they have more.

What about ' If it wasn't for one play they Giants wouldn't have beaten San Fran. Forget the fact that San Fran had only 1 third down conversion the ENTIRE game and they threw everything but the kitchen sink at Eli and still lost San Frans D was ranked 4th and the Giants D was ranked what?

The insults have only gotten worse now that the Superbowl has arrived with the Patriots being picked to win by three based on Bradys smile and Eli being compared to Dustin Hoffmans character from Rain man. The Hater aide toward the Giants is flowing.

Now, that the media is FORCED to acknowledge that the Giants should be favored they are doing it in a back handed way with ESPN 1050 even trying to use that as some kind of jinx, 'well you know when a team is picked to win the other team usually wins'. Save it guys it won't work. Pick us or not, favored or not the Giants are going to win this game.

The media is reminding me of the stalker from the movie Single White Female with their obsession for Tom Brady. Now his wife's e-mail of support is news? The fact that more guys than girls are fawning over Brady is a Sports news story? Really?

I'm so tired of hearing about how to stop the Giants pass rush everywhere I turn. What about the Story of a team that overcame half their roster practically being injured a retooled Offensive line, or Coughlin benching Ahmad in Dallas with everything hanging on the line because it was the rules.

I want the Giants to not just beat the Patriots, I want them to beat them, Peyton's legacy,the haters, the media fake analyst entertainers and anyone who refuses to acknowledge that they belong exactly where they are at this year and yes that Eli Manning is BETTER than Tom Brady. Even though they would never admit that last one.

Emphatically!!!

Re: The Reason Teams Lost To Us; Let Me Count The Excuses.

Seriously, make the text smaller please.

Just cause the words are big doesn't make me want to read it more. In fact It just makes me ignore everything you just wrote
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]Seriously, make the text smaller please.

Just cause the words are big doesn't make me want to read it more. In fact It just makes me ignore everything you just wrote[/quote]

Did you ever think my eye's had something to do with it?

Just cause the words are big doesn't make me want to read it more. In fact It just makes me ignore everything you just wrote[/quote]

LOL

Why don't you write it in huge font then make it smaller when your ready to post.

I read it, but to be honest, I didn't enjoy reading it.

And to be honest, that was a very good post.

+1

[quote user="ikebibby91"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]Seriously, make the text smaller please.

Did you ever think my eye's had something to do with it?

[/quote]

No, I didn't . You don't seem to have any issue reading my smaller text though.

Edit- I apologize for not considering any issues you may have, but still I asked nicely
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="ikebibby91"]If I were suiting up this Sunday I would be on a mission to destroy the critics and leave them NO quarter to discuss anything negative about the Giants. According to the media only one Romo incompletion is the reason we beat the Cowboys and they make it sound like JPP's block won us the game overlooking the fact that that was an attempt by the Cowboys to go into overtime NOT win the game.

The Jets. We only beat the Jets because Victor Cruz just happened to inspire us with* a 99 yard catch, sheer emotion. The Jets were suffering because because of a horrible Sanchez who by the way is so bad that he helped the Jets go to the AFC championship TWO years in a row.

Atlanta. Atlanta is a head scratcher no one can understand how our Defense totally shut them out and everyone knows that Matt Ryan is Sooo much better than Eli who was 63 yards short of 5000 yards this year a fact lost on the media completely.

Green Bay was rusty. No team should be insulted like that, we are supposed to believe that the Giants won because GB who were 15-1, hadn't lost at home since last year, hadn't even trailed at the HALF all year lost to the Giants because they were rusty from having the bye wee and not playing much in week 17. The Giants went into Lambeau with a 9-7 record and totally ate their lunch.
    The excuses are a ball of crap but they have more.

What about ' If it wasn't for one play they Giants wouldn't have beaten San Fran. Forget the fact that San Fran had only 1 third down conversion the ENTIRE game and they threw everything but the kitchen sink at Eli and still lost San Frans D was ranked 4th and the Giants D was ranked what?

The insults have only gotten worse now that the Superbowl has arrived with the Patriots being picked to win by three based on Bradys smile and Eli being compared to Dustin Hoffmans character from Rain man. The Hater aide toward the Giants is flowing.

Now, that the media is FORCED to acknowledge that the Giants should be favored they are doing it in a back handed way with ESPN 1050 even trying to use that as some kind of jinx, 'well you know when a team is picked to win the other team usually wins'. Save it guys it won't work. Pick us or not, favored or not the Giants are going to win this game.

The media is reminding me of the stalker from the movie Single White Female with their obsession for Tom Brady. Now his wife's e-mail of support is news? The fact that more guys than girls are fawning over Brady is a Sports news story? Really?

I'm so tired of hearing about how to stop the Giants pass rush everywhere I turn. What about the Story of a team that overcame half their roster practically being injured a retooled Offensive line, or Coughlin benching Ahmad in Dallas with everything hanging on the line because it was the rules.

I want the Giants to not just beat the Patriots, I want them to beat them, Peyton's legacy,the haters, the media fake analyst entertainers and anyone who refuses to acknowledge that they belong exactly where they are at this year and yes that Eli Manning is BETTER than Tom Brady. Even though they would never admit that last one.

Emphatically!!!

[/quote]

I agree with everything you've said except that "Eli is better than Tom Brady" Eli is playing better than Tom right now but he is not better..and please reduce your font size next time

you forgot the one regarding the atlanta game where everyone said...if atlanta converted those 2 4th downs...the whole game would have been different and we would have lost because we started so slow.

Just cause the words are big doesn't make me want to read it more. In fact It just makes me ignore everything you just wrote[/quote]ditto unfortunately Just edit it to smaller font.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

I have heard of complaining because the font size is too small but I have never heard of a big font hurting someones eyes. I think the complainers are just being a little prissy. Get over it and kick rocks Move the ***# on).