+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I really really wish Chris Canty NEVER opened his mouth.....

This is what makes me worried now. He got Brady pissed off, and it seems the media is going bonkers over this. Not to mention, ESPN is gonna blow this whole story like no tomorrow. I can't take it anymore, and I am worried with the trash talking we do we will be in for a HUGE letdown. Come on boys! We aren't the Jets! We back up what we say usually...

Re: I really really wish Chris Canty NEVER opened his mouth.....

Agreed. It really bothered me when he said that. I'm so sick of all this talking. Really worries me.

Veteran

Explain how Brady got "pissed".

[quote user="PhilaGiant83"]This is what makes me worried now.* He got Brady pissed off, and it seems the media is going bonkers over this.* Not to mention, ESPN is gonna blow this whole story like no tomorrow. I can't take it anymore, and I am worried with the trash talking we do we will be in for a HUGE letdown. Come on boys! We aren't the Jets! We back up what we say usually...[/quote]I do not like it either.

But the best team will win. If the Giants are the best team, then they will win regardless.

But again I agree, SHUT UP ALREADY lol.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

what did Canty say ?
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

Yea this is really getting out of order. I think the best team will win, there is no bulletin material at this point. But this just isn't like us. So many people I knew who were rooting for us aren't anymore because of this, we're acting like the Jets.

[quote user="egyptian420"]Yea this is really getting out of order. I think the best team will win, there is no bulletin material at this point. But this just isn't like us. So many people I knew who were rooting for us aren't anymore because of this, we're acting like the Jets.
    [/quote]Heard that from one of my instructors today. Your guys are gonna lose, they are talking much. And previously he was taking the Giants but didn't like either team.

Either way I could care less. If they are gonna talk, they better back it up, if not WOW will they hear it.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Bench Player

I like it and Canty can back it up it's not like some bum who doesnt see the field said it.

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="egyptian420"]Yea this is really getting out of order. I think the best team will win, there is no bulletin material at this point. But this just isn't like us. So many people I knew who were rooting for us aren't anymore because of this, we're acting like the Jets.
    [/quote]Heard that from one of my instructors today. Your guys are gonna lose, they are talking much. And previously he was taking the Giants but didn't like either team.

Either way I could care less. If they are gonna talk, they better back it up, if not WOW will they hear it.[/quote]
    This is exactly what I'm saying, if we lose get ready to hear about it. People won't even feel sorry for us (not like I care, and not like we're losing [])

I hate how we went from being the underdog humble team with their backs against the wall to the ****y, arrogant, overconfident team that everyone has begun to hate...

Wait. So Brady can tell his fans he hopes to see even more of them at the victory celebration when they get back, but Canty can't tell Giants fans get ready for a parade??

You guys are WORSE than the freakin media. Give it a rest ffs.