+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Can Giselle's prayer circle de-rail our Giants?

Did she send out that e-mail so Tom could finally beat us, or is she fearing he will not come home in one piece?

LOL this takes the cake............can't wait to see if Madonna is wheeled out in an Egg or something?
    They should have LMFAO do the halftime show.......not the old Bird.....what with all the over the hill gangs at the SB?

I saw Tom Coughlin grinning from ear to ear in his press conference today.....is Tom on some kind of meds?

You know what? If he acted like that more often, I might even grow to like the guy.........he looked like he just won the Mega Millions

Re: Can Giselle's prayer circle de-rail our Giants?

no sir

Banned

Those Brazillians are into Santoria- VOODOO!!! Osi is actually shaken up a bit

Bench Player

I'll just say a louder prayer AGAINST Tom Kardashian - that should settle that nonsense!

Giselle emailing her naked photos to Giants players would have more effect.

[quote user="BParcells777"]Those Brazillians are into Santoria- VOODOO!!! Osi is actually shaken up a bit
    [/quote]He needs to sacrifice a live chicken, but unfortunatley all they could get him was a whole fried chicken from KFC....UH-OH[]
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Actually I'd DO her AGAIN.

How bout we all get together and pray for a Giants victory this sunday?

God, Our Lord, please let the Giants beat the living **** out of the New England Patriots. Please bless Eli Manning to have a game for the ages that is on par with Phil Simms Superbowl XXI performance.

Let Victor Cruz dance salsa all night long in the endzone, let Hakeem Nicks absolutely destroy the Patriots secondary, and let Mario Manning show Eldeman should be on the other side of the ball.

Let our Defense be quick and mighty. Let Jason Pierre Paul and his freakish athleticism be glorious. Let Corey Webster, Antrell Rolle, and the rest of the secondary shut down the Patriots receivers.

Please O Lord, let Boley cover Gronkowski well.

And last but not least, Please let this game be a blowout so our dear heart's can rest easy in the 4th quarter....

Thank you Lord, Amen!

GO BIG BLUE!!!

Veteran

[quote user="BParcells777"]Did she send out that e-mail so Tom could finally beat us, or is she fearing he will not come home in one piece?

LOL** this takes the cake............can't wait to see if Madonna is wheeled out in an Egg or something?
    They should have LMFAO do the halftime show.......not the old Bird.....what with all the over the hill gangs at the SB?

I saw Tom Coughlin grinning from ear to ear in his press conference today.....is Tom on some kind of meds?

You know what?* If he acted like that more often, I might even grow to like the guy.........he looked like he just won the Mega
    Millions
    [/quote]

Tim Tebow works directly for God and it didn't work for him so I don't think she has a chance....

[quote user="tikiandphil"][quote user="BParcells777"]Did she send out that e-mail so Tom could finally beat us, or is she fearing he will not come home in one piece?

LOL this takes the cake............can't wait to see if Madonna is wheeled out in an Egg or something?

You know what? If he acted like that more often, I might even grow to like the guy.........he looked like he just won the Mega Millions
    [/quote] Tim Tebow works directly for God and it didn't work for him so I don't think she has a chance....[/quote]^This. WE cannot screw with Tebow and his edge with GOD......LMAO what a crock, Butr BREAKING NEWS.......Mile High has a new record for God fearing members....Stay Tuned for more