+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Mocks

NFL Mocks

mostly have us taking Alshon Jeffery. That would be SICK. what do you guys think?

Re: NFL Mocks

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]mostly have us taking Alshon Jeffery. That would be SICK. what do you guys think?[/quote]

I have absolutely no interest at all in Jeffery.

Dont think he is worth anywhere near a 1st round pick.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]mostly have us taking Alshon Jeffery. That would be SICK. what do you guys think?[/quote]

Dont think he is worth anywhere near a 1st round pick.[/quote]WHAT!? the guy is a game changer!

Great 2010 season. What happend in '11? And why would the giants do this? to replace manningham if he leaves? Still doesn't address their biggest needs. And rookie WR's don't usually make much contributions. especially to Super Bowl teams.

He has had to deal with poor QB play all season, He's also a cheaper alternative than resigning Manningham, and finally I think he can be that guy opposite of Nicks that allows Cruz to continue to work the slots.

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]mostly have us taking Alshon Jeffery. That would be SICK. what do you guys think?[/quote]

Dont think he is worth anywhere near a 1st round pick.[/quote]WHAT!? the guy is a game changer![/quote]

i doubt JR is targeting him..we could get him in the 2nd imo...dont want him personally.

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]WHAT!? the guy is a game changer![/quote]

overweight, slow, lazy, hes going to be out of the NFL in a couple seasons. If he struggles with motivation in college what do you expect will happen once he is given a couple million dollars?

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]WHAT!? the guy is a game changer![/quote]

overweight, slow, lazy, hes going to be out of the NFL in a couple seasons.[/quote]

lol..wow ur that down on him slip? IDk if he will be that bad but I agree he is nowehere near a 1st round talent...what did u see that ur so down on him?

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]WHAT!? the guy is a game changer![/quote]

overweight, slow, lazy, hes going to be out of the NFL in a couple seasons. If he struggles with motivation in college what do you expect will happen once he is given a couple million dollars?[/quote]Alshon is faster and quicker than many give him credit for and I'm not sure what his weight is but the guy is a big body receiver. I'm sure he'd be plenty motivated in the NFL.

Veteran

At his best, Jeffery was a man amongst boys in the SEC, and one of the top receivers in the conference (He was right there with Julio Jones and AJ Green last season).

That being said, his QB's play was inconsistent at best. Garcia has his struggles with the demon in the bottle, and the replacements... I think I could do better. After Lattimore went down, Jeffery was their whole offense, and he didn't have anybody to get him the ball.

I would not be opposed to nabbing him if he's there.

+ Reply to Thread