+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Mocks

Re: NFL Mocks

He's a late first, earl second. at worst he falls to the 15th pick in the second.

[quote user="Raptor22"]At his best, Jeffery was a man amongst boys in the SEC, and one of the top receivers in the conference (He was right there with Julio Jones and AJ Green last season).

That being said, his QB's play was inconsistent at best. Garcia has his struggles with the demon in the bottle, and the replacements... I think I could do better. After Lattimore went down, Jeffery was their whole offense, and he didn't have anybody to get him the ball.

I would not be opposed to nabbing him if he's there.
    [/quote]Someone understands. the guy has crazy talent.

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"] but the guy is a big body receiver. I'm sure he'd be plenty motivated in the NFL.[/quote]

If by big body you mean he always has to suck in his gut for pictures, then i agree.

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]the guy has crazy talent.[/quote]

And that means what?

You know who else had a crazy amount of talent? Jamarcus Russell. How did that turn out?

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]the guy has crazy talent.[/quote]

And that means what?

You know who else had a crazy amount of talent? Jamarcus Russell. How did that turn out?[/quote]so you want to find the worst possible comparison and act like it has validity?

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]the guy has crazy talent.[/quote]

And that means what?

You know who else had a crazy amount of talent? Jamarcus Russell. How did that turn out?[/quote]Calvin Johnson had crazy talent, Andre Johnson had crazy talent, Adrian Peterson had crazy talent. for every negative there is a positive.

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]the guy has crazy talent.[/quote]

And that means what?

You know who else had a crazy amount of talent? Jamarcus Russell. How did that turn out?[/quote]so you want to find the worst possible comparison and act like it has validity?[/quote]

agreed shouldnt find the worst comaparison but then u went ahead and compared him to calvin and AP...too extreme in both cases imo

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]mostly have us taking Alshon Jeffery. That would be SICK. what do you guys think?[/quote]

What mocks you've been reading? I haven't seen 1 that has the Giants taking Jeffery.

All the mocks I've seen have the Giants taking either Hightower, Brown, Burfict, Adams, Allen, Miller etc...Never seen a WR in any of them with the 1st overall and I've read A LOT.

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]mostly have us taking Alshon Jeffery. That would be SICK. what do you guys think?[/quote]

What mocks you've been reading? I haven't seen 1 that has the Giants taking Jeffery.

All the mocks I've seen have the Giants taking either Hightower, Brown, Burfict, Adams, Allen, Miller etc...Never seen a WR in any of them with the 1st overall and I've read A LOT.[/quote]here you go linky linky

+ Reply to Thread