+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NFL Mocks

Re: NFL Mocks

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="titwio"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]mostly have us taking Alshon Jeffery. That would be SICK. what do you guys think?[/quote]

What mocks you've been reading? I haven't seen 1 that has the Giants taking Jeffery.

All the mocks I've seen have the Giants taking either Hightower, Brown, Burfict, Adams, Allen, Miller etc...Never seen a WR in any of them with the 1st overall and I've read A LOT.[/quote]here you go linky linky[/quote]

That's the first time I've seen that but honestly I'd take Sanu over Jefferey if I had the choice. I'm surprised Charles Davis has the Giants taking Alshon. I wouldn't think WR would be on Reese's radar at 31/32 overall but I could be wrong.

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="titwio"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]mostly have us taking Alshon Jeffery. That would be SICK. what do you guys think?[/quote]

What mocks you've been reading? I haven't seen 1 that has the Giants taking Jeffery.

All the mocks I've seen have the Giants taking either Hightower, Brown, Burfict, Adams, Allen, Miller etc...Never seen a WR in any of them with the 1st overall and I've read A LOT.[/quote]here you go linky linky[/quote]

That's the first time I've seen that but honestly I'd take Sanu over Jefferey if I had the choice. I'm surprised Charles Davis has the Giants taking Alshon. I wouldn't think WR would be on Reese's radar at 31/32 overall but I could be wrong.[/quote]

WOW how do so many "experts" have us taking a WR in the first when its our last need next to QB

[quote user="allentown PA"]

will there be any safeties worth taking?[/quote]

As a first round pick? No, and I dont think its that big of a need either.

All-Pro

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="allentown PA"] will there be any safeties worth taking?[/quote] As a first round pick? No, and I dont think its that big of a need either.[/quote]

KP is a free agent after next year and Grant is all but gone as well. It's definitely a position I'd like to see addressed

[quote user="lawl"]KP is a free agent after next year and Grant is all but gone as well. It's definitely a position I'd like to see addressed

[/quote]

KP will be resigned. While its a need, its not a first round sort of need.

The safety's in the mid-late rounds are nearly as good as the ones that go early.

All-Pro

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="lawl"]KP is a free agent after next year and Grant is all but gone as well. It's definitely a position I'd like to see addressed

[/quote] KP will be resigned. While its a need, its not a first round sort of need. The safety's in the mid-late rounds are nearly as good as the ones that go early.[/quote]

We need to invest high quality assets(whether it be FA $$ or draft picks) into a OT, TE and a Corner this offseason

The second teir of positionthat needs a decent player added to it is IOL, S, DT, MLB, RB

Atleast thats how I view it as of now.

(Guys that are on our team now and are soon to be FAs could potentially fill some of these holes. For example- Thomas, Goff)

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="lawl"]KP is a free agent after next year and Grant is all but gone as well. It's definitely a position I'd like to see addressed

[/quote] KP will be resigned. While its a need, its not a first round sort of need. The safety's in the mid-late rounds are nearly as good as the ones that go early.[/quote]

We need to invest high quality assets(whether it be FA $$ or draft picks) into a OT, TE and a Corner this offseason

The second teir of positionthat needs a decent player added to it is IOL, S, DT, MLB, RB

(Guys that are on our team now and are soon to be FAs could potentially fill some of these holes. For example- Thomas, Goff)

[/quote]

The only position I disagree with you on is RB. I think that is a primary need. If, like me, you agree that there is no way we are going to pay Jacobs $4.5 mil next year, then we will be going into next season with Bradshaw, Ware and Scott.

I do not want to see that happen.

All-Pro

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Ahem...Thanks Red Eye[/quote]That's a big dude.. He runs like a bull in a china shop Not vey smooth for a wr.. Lol

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="lawl"]KP is a free agent after next year and Grant is all but gone as well. It's definitely a position I'd like to see addressed

The second teir of position*that needs a decent player added to it is IOL, S, DT, MLB, RB

(Guys that are on our team now and are soon to be FAs could potentially fill some of these holes. For example- Thomas, Goff)*

[/quote]

The only position I disagree with you on is RB. I think that is a primary need. If, like me, you agree that there is no way we are going to pay Jacobs $4.5 mil next year, then we will be going into next season with Bradshaw, Ware and Scott.

I do not want to see that happen.
    [/quote]

Even Jacbos agrees he won't be coming back at 4.5mil. From latest interviews though, he looks willing to negotiate prior to his March bonus deadline.

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Ahem...Thanks Red Eye[/quote]That's a big dude.. He runs like a bull in a china shop Not vey smooth for a wr.. Lol[/quote]It looks like Sebastian Janikowski running routes out there.

+ Reply to Thread