+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NFL Mocks

Re: NFL Mocks

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]the guy has crazy talent.[/quote]

And that means what?

You know who else had a crazy amount of talent? Jamarcus Russell. How did that turn out?[/quote]so you want to find the worst possible comparison and act like it has validity?[/quote]

agreed shouldnt find the worst comaparison but then u went ahead and compared him to calvin and AP...too extreme in both cases imo[/quote]Just showing that I can play that game too.

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Calvin Johnson had crazy talent, Andre Johnson had crazy talent, Adrian Peterson had crazy talent. for every negative there is a positive.[/quote]

Yea, and all of them have shown time and again how hard they work to be the best.

Jeffery has none of that. He has instead shown that he will be lazy and overweight.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Calvin Johnson had crazy talent, Andre Johnson had crazy talent, Adrian Peterson had crazy talent. for every negative there is a positive.[/quote]

Yea, and all of them have shown time and again how hard they work to be the best.

Jeffery has none of that. He has instead shown that he will be lazy and overweight.[/quote]229 pounds for a 6'4 WR isn't overweight.

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]229 pounds for a 6'4 WR isn't overweight.[/quote]

Then why does he have to suck in his gut for pictures? lol.

All-Pro

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]229 pounds for a 6'4 WR isn't overweight.[/quote]

Then why does he have to suck in his gut for pictures? lol.[/quote]

There was a point in time where nicks put on weight and people called him lazy but it turned out he had an injury.

I don't know what alshon's deal is, but is a similar situation possible?

[quote user="lawl"]There was a point in time where nicks put on weight and people called him lazy but it turned out he had an injury.

I don't know what alshon's deal is, but is a similar situation possible?[/quote]

Jeffery has been talked about as being lazy his entire college career.

I can see gaining a couple pounds when you arent playing like Nicks did, but Jeffery has been playing, there are pictures of him during the season that show him as being overweight.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="lawl"]There was a point in time where nicks put on weight and people called him lazy but it turned out he had an injury.

I don't know what alshon's deal is, but is a similar situation possible?[/quote]

Jeffery has been talked about as being lazy his entire college career.

I can see gaining a couple pounds when you arent playing like Nicks did, but Jeffery has been playing, there are pictures of him during the season that show him as being overweight.[/quote]

will there be any safeties worth taking?

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]mostly have us taking Alshon Jeffery. That would be SICK. what do you guys think?[/quote]

i havent seen one mock with us taking jeffery and only one where he would be available that late.

plus i dont see JR taking another 1st round WR after we have a great young corp as it is.

i see us picking up a LB, OL, TE, DL, DB, RB way before we take of WR round one.

3rd year - Nicks career NYG
    2nd year - Cruz Locked up long term this year
    4th year - Manningham - resignes cheap in off season(IMO)
    1st year - Jernigan - jsut got healthy again and will look to make an impact

to many young weapons at WR to draft one first round

We are trading out of the first round

[quote user="Voldamort"]We are trading out of the first round[/quote]

i really wouldnt mind it. there is alot of depth in this draft and if we can pick up a couple 2-3 round picks this year we could score some major talent.

2nd/3rd round steals - LaMichael James, Chandler Jones, page-moss, etc