+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

HOW BOUT 'DEM COWBOYS?

Hahaha I thought of you giants fans as soon as my boys won since I know you guys are pissed!!!!! Hahaha woo. You guys actually thought you had a chance to win the division? So cute. And to say we have been lucky all year is hilarious. Have you seen your sorry giants the last 6 weeks and who they played and how they won? They barely beat the Bengals, bears, eagles,rams and browns and you say cowboys are lucky. Can you say delusional? Anyway, back to America's team, great teams find ways to win games even ugly wins. But for some reason, you guys expect us to dominate every game. I guess you guys have high standards for us but at the end of the day, we are human after all and our line won't dominate every single time. But once we have a challenge, we are overrated? Lol funny, like those other victories don't mean ****? Cute.

Now you guys are gonna FINALLY play someone next week after 2 months and you pretenders will get exposed. GO STEELERS, SHOW HOW OVERRATED THE GIANTS ARE.

Pissed? I am HAPPY for the Cowboys after all those YEARS of hardship. Dak and Zeke are EXCITING to watch. Hope to have an INTELLIGENT conversation with you, although that does not SEEM likely.
    ★★★Markus Kuhn Crew★★★★★★Bobby Hart Crew★★★

Chances this troll comes back when the Cowboys get eliminated from the playoffs?

Probably will be banned by then

The irony that this moron says the Giants suck, but then says great teams find ways to win games, even ugly ones which is nothing but what the Giants have done.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    The irony that this moron says the Giants suck, but then says great teams find ways to win games, even ugly ones which is nothing but what the Giants have done.

LOL
    Check and MATE.
    ★★★Markus Kuhn Crew★★★★★★Bobby Hart Crew★★★

Bench Player
    You guys seem like you are inches away from jumping off the Golden state bridge after our victory. I have no idea why you guys wanted us to lose so badly. Vikings losing helps you guys out. Forget about winning the division. Just worry about how you guys are gonna win 3 games down the stretch. I predict a giant collapse. That starts in pitt.

They are where they are despite their terrible O Line. Most Giants fans would tell you they have far exceeded expectations any of us had this season. After watching that O line throughout the pre season and saw how they regressed from what was already a bad o line last year many of us wondered if they would win any games at all. Reese for some reason believed they were Okay at the position and did nothing in FA, Nothing in the Draft and did not bring in one O lineman out of 13 or 14 UDFAs they brought in.

They will continue too struggle the rest of the year with this line. They are very limited to what they can do because of it. They put the D in very tough situations and many times send them right back out there with little or no rest with many 3 and outs and if they do get anything going it is usually negated by penalties they have too commit to keep eli from not being killed.

So i am not sure where your coming from joined our boards too come on here and make your Rant. Look around at the Boards. The Threads. Most in here are level headed sports fans and realize they can not go very far with this Line.

As far as your team It is very good this year. And in any year if your going to win a Title besides being good you have too get a lot of bounces too go your way and you need a little luck on your side and for things to just go your way throughout the year. That has happened for the Cowboys in a lot of games even the most diehard Boys fans thought they were going to lose. And I know many of them as I have Nephews, Friends, And brother in laws that are boys fans.

Will see how it plays out. The Line you have is the best in the NFL and your right they are not going to dominate every game but they are pretty darn close. Teams can shut down Elliott like the likes did for the most part tonight. But all it takes is that one time for them too make a hole and boom he is gone.. That was huge for the Boys getting that icing FG which forced the Vikes too have too go for 2. And the STs muff came right at the perfect time for the Boys. Without that the Vikes are driving for a game winning FG try down 10-9 at the end instead of needing 8.

I say the NFC is down this year so its the perfect year for the Boys to finally break the String and get another Title. If they can't do it this year they may never do it.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by Twinning95 View Post
    You guys seem like you are inches away from jumping off the Golden state bridge after our victory. I have no idea why you guys wanted us to lose so badly. Vikings losing helps you guys out. Forget about winning the division. Just worry about how you guys are gonna win 3 games down the stretch. I predict a giant collapse. That starts in pitt.
    I agree although that loss gives the Vikes 6 losses in 7 games after starting 5-0 and now dropping too 6-6.. I think the giants should be more concerned with the Redskins and TB and maybe even the Packers if GB starts too get hot.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE

Bench Player
    But you guys struggled against bad teams during that stretch. That's alarming. You clearly don't know football. Dallas has destroyed the teams you guys are struggling to beat. For Pete's sake, you needed a cutler like int to beat the bears, a 4th down conversion to beat Cincy, a 3 pick night by keenum from the rams, a fluky int return by Pierre Paul and you guys called us overrated and LUCKY. I thought you giants fans were rational lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Twinning95 View Post
    But you guys struggled against bad teams during that stretch. That's alarming. You clearly don't know football. Dallas has destroyed the teams you guys are struggling to beat. For Pete's sake, you needed a cutler like int to beat the bears, a 4th down conversion to beat Cincy, a 3 pick night by keenum from the rams, a fluky int return by Pierre Paul and you guys called us overrated and LUCKY. I thought you giants fans were rational lmao
    They need all the luck and fluky plays they can get too overcome the shortcomings of playing behind a line this bad. Its amazing what they have been able too accomplish this year with a Line this terrible

4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE