+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: HOW BOUT 'DEM COWBOYS?

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon1 View Post
    Lions don't rate to make the playoffs. You need a D to beat the Cowboys.
    Making the PO's and beating Dallas are 2 different things. Apples and oranges

no matter how good or bad the Cowboys do I will always stand firm by this logic:

"**** THE COWBOYS"
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Twinning95 View Post
    Hahaha I thought of you giants fans as soon as my boys won since I know you guys are pissed!!!!! Hahaha woo. You guys actually thought you had a chance to win the division? So cute. And to say we have been lucky all year is hilarious. Have you seen your sorry giants the last 6 weeks and who they played and how they won? They barely beat the Bengals, bears, eagles,rams and browns and you say cowboys are lucky. Can you say delusional? Anyway, back to America's team, great teams find ways to win games even ugly wins. But for some reason, you guys expect us to dominate every game. I guess you guys have high standards for us but at the end of the day, we are human after all and our line won't dominate every single time. But once we have a challenge, we are overrated? Lol funny, like those other victories don't mean ****? Cute.

Now you guys are gonna FINALLY play someone next week after 2 months and you pretenders will get exposed. GO STEELERS, SHOW HOW OVERRATED THE GIANTS ARE.
    go back to your hole now from runner.

Quote Originally Posted by speedman View Post
    If you really feel that way then you're dumber than I thought
    there is no limit too the stupidity have you listened to this clowns dribble lol.

I'm pissed that someone bumped this thread and I had to see that picture.

Damn Morehead.

+ Reply to Thread