+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinning95 View Post
    Hahaha I thought of you giants fans as soon as my boys won since I know you guys are pissed!!!!! Hahaha woo. You guys actually thought you had a chance to win the division? So cute. And to say we have been lucky all year is hilarious. Have you seen your sorry giants the last 6 weeks and who they played and how they won? They barely beat the Bengals, bears, eagles,rams and browns and you say cowboys are lucky. Can you say delusional? Anyway, back to America's team, great teams find ways to win games even ugly wins. But for some reason, you guys expect us to dominate every game. I guess you guys have high standards for us but at the end of the day, we are human after all and our line won't dominate every single time. But once we have a challenge, we are overrated? Lol funny, like those other victories don't mean ****? Cute Now you guys are gonna FINALLY play someone next week after 2 months and you pretenders will get exposed. GO STEELERS, SHOW HOW OVERRATED THE GIANTS ARE.
    When you say "find ways to win" do you mean like Tomlin and Gruden literally giving you a win due to horrible coaching? Or a non call on Bradford tonight? The Cowgirls are the most over rated team since the '07 13-3 Cowgirls. I forgot what happened that year but I remember it being awfully similar to this year. I know the fans were as arrogant and pompous as ever, they got a first round bye and had all but had their fingers sized for a SB ring. Can you recall what happened to them in the post season? I can't.

It's hilarious what an inferiority complex the Cowgirls fans have as a whole. They can never keep their mouths shut when they actually have a winning season, which hasn't been often in the past 2 decades. I get it, I really do. You guys are like the boxer who constantly fets beat and is the laughing stock of his division but all of the sudden he wins one match and he thinks he's won the belt. You ladies, excuse me, girls, haven't done anything in almost 25 years but this year you've already declared yourself champs. Laughable! It will make it that mich sweeter when you lose and have another 8 months to think about why.

I have a serious question. I've been to the Cowgirls messsge boards and I have never seen near the trash talking over there by Giants fans as Cowgirl fans do here. So my question is, why? Why do you guys feel the need to constantly run your mouths? You have about as many close wins as we do against similar teams. Is it just that you feel threatened, jealous, 25 years of mediocrity and finally you get a small taste of regular season victor and you feel the need to flaunt it? Really, why?

Veteran
    Hahaha I thought of you giants fans as soon as my boys won since I know you guys are pissed!!!!! Hahaha woo. You guys actually thought you had a chance to win the division? So cute. And to say we have been lucky all year is hilarious. Have you seen your sorry giants the last 6 weeks and who they played and how they won? They barely beat the Bengals, bears, eagles,rams and browns and you say cowboys are lucky. Can you say delusional? Anyway, back to America's team, great teams find ways to win games even ugly wins. But for some reason, you guys expect us to dominate every game. I guess you guys have high standards for us but at the end of the day, we are human after all and our line won't dominate every single time. But once we have a challenge, we are overrated? Lol funny, like those other victories don't mean ****? Cute.

Now you guys are gonna FINALLY play someone next week after 2 months and you pretenders will get exposed. GO STEELERS, SHOW HOW OVERRATED THE GIANTS ARE.
    Why don't you get a life or go on a date or something instead of waiting for the Cowboys to win to post on a Giants forum..

Veteran
    But you guys struggled against bad teams during that stretch. That's alarming. You clearly don't know football. Dallas has destroyed the teams you guys are struggling to beat. For Pete's sake, you needed a cutler like int to beat the bears, a 4th down conversion to beat Cincy, a 3 pick night by keenum from the rams, a fluky int return by Pierre Paul and you guys called us overrated and LUCKY. I thought you giants fans were rational lmao
    The Vikings have lost 6 of their last 7. Two of those losses came against against the bears and eagles. Eat ****, moron.

Bench Player
    We have been winning for nearly 3 months but I'm tired of you guys calling dallas lucky and overrated soni had to say something and put you guys backn to reality when it's clear luck has been on the Giants side during your winning streak. But for some reason, according to giant fans, Dallas winning streak is lucky even though we have dominated in about half of those victories. But the Giants winning streak is due to the fact the Giants are really good? Plz lol How does that make sense?

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmulroy99 View Post
    The Vikings have lost 6 of their last 7. Two of those losses came against against the bears and eagles. Eat ****, moron.
    Your guys luck will end Sunday when giants finally play a real qb

Veteran
    Your guys luck will end Sunday when giants finally play a real qb
    I guess we'll find out this Sunday!!!

You guys are being trolled by a tool. he's not here to have a rational discussion with you guys, he's here to piss you off. You should stop responding to him, and he should be banned by moderators from this board since his goal is only to flame.

Banned
    Usually when you post this kind of stuff it comes back to bite you in the butt. The Giants could still catch you.

Bench Player
    Pissed? I wanted Cowgirls to win actually, also you thought of Giants fans when you won? lol, sad way to watch sports.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wolf View Post
    You guys are being trolled by a tool. he's not here to have a rational discussion with you guys, he's here to piss you off. You should stop responding to him, and he should be banned by moderators from this board since his goal is only to flame.
    Didn't mean to disrespect, I'm just frustrated how you guys have been saying dallas has had an easy schedule and LUCKY. But you guys won't be objective enough to say your schedule has been even worse but have struggled to best pathetic teams. But apparently your winning streak has nothing to do with an easy schedule that excuse only applies for dallas. You guys call dallas fans delusional but maybe you guys should look in the mirror.

Anyway, giant will give us a challenge so I'm not saying they are bad. They just aren't better than dallas at this point but you guys are too stubborn to admit it. Always an excuse, like our schedule, dink and dunk, getting lucky, favorable rest between games, and now refs helping us. It's ridiculous.