+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinning95 View Post
    You guys seem like you are inches away from jumping off the Golden state bridge after our victory.
    It's Golden Gate Bridge you jack ***.

..... this is just a taste of how dumb their fan base really is.
    Last edited by Giant stuck in Texas; 12-02-2016 at 01:11 AM.

Bench Player
    Didn't mean to disrespect, I'm just frustrated how you guys have been saying dallas has had an easy schedule and LUCKY. But you guys won't be objective enough to say your schedule has been even worse but have struggled to best pathetic teams. But apparently your winning streak has nothing to do with an easy schedule that excuse only applies for dallas. You guys call dallas fans delusional but maybe you guys should look in the mirror.

Anyway, giant will give us a challenge so I'm not saying they are bad. They just aren't better than dallas at this point but you guys are too stubborn to admit it. Always an excuse, like our schedule, dink and dunk, getting lucky, favorable rest between games, and now refs helping us. It's ridiculous.
    Fair enough. We have been saying you are what record says you are about the giants. So we should give the Cowboys their dues. They are 11-1.

Want a cookie now?

When you play the cowboys you're playing against the refs also. How the hell do they review who recovered the fumble? Usually the replay is to determine if the fumble occurred or not.

Elliot recovered his fumble refs overturn and give it back to dallas.
    Vikings punt returner recovered his own fumble, down by contact wiht the ball in is hand, cowboys fan strips it out and vikings get the ball, dallas challenges and they overturn it. Similar play two different decisions and dallas gets the ball both times.

They also didn't call 2 roughing the passer penalties on them.
    Last edited by DarkSaint; 12-02-2016 at 07:09 AM.

Bench Player
    wow....as a Cowboys fan I find this thread and OP embarrassing....have some class dude, this team already beat us once....even though I know we will get our revenge in 10 days....lol

Quote Originally Posted by dadymat View Post
    wow....as a Cowboys fan I find this thread and OP embarrassing....have some class dude, this team already beat us once....even though I know we will get our revenge in 10 days....lol
    Hell anything can happen in the NFL, how bout we wait until the game happens first?

As a fellow Dallas fan, I echo the less than honorable sentiment though about this OP. Sorry G-Men fans, as we all know there are some %$^&#@-heads in every fan base. Cheers and good luck on the Pittsburgh game this weekend. Exciting times in the NFC Beast!

All-Pro
    A little surprising that someone would gloat to the fans of the team that beat them.

I'm guessing the OP is too young or too dumb to remember what happened in 2007.
    Thank god it's hockey season.

Ahh to be 21 and stupid again. Twinnings probably doesnt remember when it looked like the 49ers would be perennial superbowl because of their superstar rookie qb. How did that dynasty winners work out? I am not saying that dak is kaepernick. But football has a way of leveling things out so gloating and knocking a franchise that has out classed yours for 20 years is immature

Posting this in TAGF?

Most uncool.

You guys seem like you are inches away from jumping off the Golden state bridge after our victory. I have no idea why you guys wanted us to lose so badly. Vikings losing helps you guys out. Forget about winning the division. Just worry about how you guys are gonna win 3 games down the stretch. I predict a giant collapse. That starts in pitt.
    Why would Giants fans be freaking out because the Cowboys beat the Vikings? Most Giants fans expected the Cowboys to beat Minnesota even if we were rooting for the Vikings to win. At this point, a lot of Giants fans would love to be the team that ends Dallas' win streak regardless of winning the division.
    One of these teams is not like the others