+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Did Papa Johns get it right?

"Papa John" is a semi-prophet.

Since about November 2011 this commercial has been showing on TV. How did he know?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obEs6Pw2_KU

The funny part is the Eagles are included, but hey he pretty much nailed the Giants part. Maybe he thought one of the NFC East teams was gonna represent in the SB.

Re: Did Papa Johns get it right?

papa johns pizza does suck though.

So prophetic that he's got 2 NFC East teams in the SB? Nah.

Why does... he speak... like... the kid... in the wheel.... chair in Mal...... com in the.... Middle?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dum2EnPa7Mo

Also let's not forget his ***-kissing commercials with Jerry Jones last year when the SB was in Cowboy Stadium.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

He speaks that way because he is not a trained actor and is reading of the dummy cards.

I bELIeve.

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Why does...* he speak...* like... the kid... in the wheel.... chair in Mal...... com in the.... Middle?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dum2EnPa7Mo

Also let's not forget his ***-kissing commercials with Jerry Jones last year when the SB was in Cowboy Stadium.
    [/quote]

Because HE ... graduated from ... THE ... William Shatner school .... of ACTING!
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Well I have been getting signs for past 2 weeks..

We rent Mr. Poppers Pengiuns and what is Jim Carrey wearing in one of the Scenes. A NY Giants SweatShirt in several of them.

Then we all know that Adam Sandler always wheres Tees and caps from the areas teams where he films.

So we rent "Funny People" which he stars in. IN 4 or 5 different scenes he is wearing a NY Giants SB CHAMPS Tee Shirt.....

It doesnt say 07 on it or anything... just NY Giants SB CHAMPS on the front...

Had something on the sleeve w/NFL and maybe the logo for SB42 but not sure. either way..its awesome.

there have been other movies in the past ..I think one of the transformers movies or tom cruice movie s there was something in the future where you hear the announcer in back ground saying the Giants win the SB.

Makes sense now that I heard Tom C is a giants fan..

Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"]

Well I have been getting signs for past 2 weeks..

We rent Mr. Poppers Pengiuns and what is Jim Carrey wearing in one of the Scenes. A NY Giants SweatShirt in several of them.

Then we all know that Adam Sandler always wheres Tees and caps from the areas teams where he films.

So we rent "Funny People" which he stars in. IN 4 or 5 different scenes he is wearing a NY Giants SB CHAMPS Tee Shirt.....

It doesnt say 07 on it or anything... just NY Giants SB CHAMPS on the front...

Had something on the sleeve w/NFL and maybe the logo for SB42 but not sure. either way..its awesome.

there have been other movies in the past ..I think one of the transformers movies or tom cruice movie s there was something in the future where you hear the announcer in back ground saying the Giants win the SB.

Makes sense now that I heard Tom C is a giants fan..

[/quote]

I believe Sandler is a Jets/Mets fan.

Their pizza is crap and he looks like an idiot with all that head bobbing while he talks on the commercials.

^^^ yeah, he sort of does look like a chicken