+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well Boys and Girls it has hit me

I really was hoping it wasnt going to hit me untill Saturday however it came a night early and I have that feeling of a kid on christmas.

I cant stop thinking about the game now, I had a dream about it (we won), I have butterflys, I cant eat, I am full blown feeling the fact we are going to be playing in the Super Bowl on Sunday.

Man its got to come quick!!

Re: Well Boys and Girls it has hit me

The only thing that will suck about after Sunday is having to wait until September to watch the Giants win again.
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime

it's gonna be a long off-season....can only look forward to the draft....man, the season went by fast.....

It did go fast, seems like just the other day we were playing the rams at our home opener. The way the injuries hit us, I never expected this end to our season. Whatever happens Sunday-this team gave us 5 Great games at the tail end of this season starting with the Jets.

I kind of wish we did not beat the pats in week 9.

[quote user="blueomaha"]it's gonna be a long off-season....can only look forward to the draft....man, the season went by fast.....
    [/quote]

Sheesh I'm already looking forward to the Combine.

Gah!
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="blueomaha"]it's gonna be a long off-season....can only look forward to the draft....man, the season went by fast.....
    [/quote]

Sheesh I'm already looking forward to the Combine.

Gah![/quote]speaking of combine, the jets should sell their soul to the colts and get Andrew Luck. I've never seen a team settle for mediocrity like the Jet's. Yeah, you have not been back to the big game in close to 50 yrs---so DO something about it.

All-Pro

[quote user="Connor"]I really was hoping it wasnt going to hit me untill Saturday however it came a night early and I have that feeling of a kid on christmas. I cant stop thinking about the game now, I had a dream about it (we won), I have butterflys, I cant eat, I am full blown feeling the fact we are going to be playing in the Super Bowl on Sunday. Man its got to come quick!![/quote]

I agree. cant wait. Have been thinking about it non stop like u have

Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

[quote user="Kruunch"]The only thing that will suck about after Sunday is having to wait until September to watch the Giants win again.[/quote]

Yes thats the only bad thing about this. that come sunday night at around 10pm or so the season will be offically over.

Even when you win it all and i think we will. After the first 2-3 days to a week where we are reading about stuff SB related and still picking out whatever we can about it on TV, you are still left with that empty feeling of knowing its OVER till Sept...

and that is a feeling you get win or lose after a SB...

More so if you lose i think because you want them to get back out there and get started building back toward getting there again

4-New York Giants!!!!!

All-Pro

I think it was a longer offseason when we lost in 2000 to the Ravens then it was in the other 3.... lol

4-New York Giants!!!!!

This season felt like an eternity compared to the past 2 lol