+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PF a lock??.....

will Perry Fewell get a pass if the NYG bring the championship home??...a few weeks ago, he was on life support as far as the NYG fans were concerned...or do you think the "D" just got healthy and got on a roll??...is he the DC of the future for the NYG??....GO GIANTS......

Re: PF a lock??.....

Remains to be seen, especially on Sunday. I was impressed with the game plan he laid out for the Pack, but smh with Davis twice at SF. Were those simply execution issues? Still have questions, but with players getting healthy and his streamlining schemes he does seem to be on a more positive trajectory.

He's definitely back next year if he wants to.

Getting to the SB will do that for you.

I'm still not totally convinced about his schemes (quite the opposite in fact) but if I can tear him down for a season long horrid defense, I have to give him props for getting the defense together when it mattered.

We'll see what he does next year with us. He's definitely earned the right to another year though.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

All-Pro

[quote user="blueomaha"]will Perry Fewell get a pass if the NYG bring the championship home??...a few weeks ago, he was on life support as far as the NYG fans were concerned...or do you think the "D" just got healthy and got on a roll??...is he the DC of the future for the NYG??....GO GIANTS......
    [/quote]

Yes Id say so... he has got them clicking at right time much like Spags did in 07...

Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

He deserves to be back, but i still want him gone.

All-Pro

With that said the good part (or bad part depending on how you look at it) is that we will have both the OC and DC back next season with all the HC jobs filled. I highly doubt either of them would leave the Giants for anything less then a HC job. Especially with the possibility of the Giants competing for another SB next season most likely
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I think it would detrimental to this team to change defensive coordinators AGAIN next year.

It's a non issue, he is def coming back win or lose. He locked it up after the defense shut out the Falcons if you ask me. Everything after that has been just a bonus.

This whole Fewell on life support could very well have been mere media concoction.

He was signed though the 2012 season.

maybe wrong but the return of Osi inspired the "D" and gave flexibility to the defensive schemes...just my opinion...the return of Goff and TT will solidify the "D" even more.....