+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guy with iphone

Guy with iphone

Curious,just before the 49ers game there was a guy on here that said he just got the new iphone 4s and he asked it which team will win .He said the iphone came back with the Giants winning .Coincident? Does anyone else have that phone.If so ask the question of the SB and let us know what it says.Just curiuos.
    "it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

Re: Guy with iphone

Siri keeps say sorry I didn't get that! When I ask who will win Superbowl 46 the Giants or the pats!

Wow. Can the game just please get here already. We're really running out of **** to talk about.

[quote user="krygny"]Wow. Can the game just please get here already. We're really running out of **** to talk about.

[/quote]lol-We're getting as bad as the Sb analysts, if not worse. I have the Iphone 4-it told me to shut the **** up and watch the game!

this is absolutely no coincidence. the i phone 4 holds the answers to all of the world's mysteries. including the next 50 super bowl winners. we need to get to the bottom of this.

The iphone is a way for me to waste time--it's purely for entertainment purposes. lol