+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Decisions Decisions

IF the Giants win this Super Bowl and you could only pick ONE ... which would be your favorite Giants team in Giants' history.

I think it's still the '86 team for me because we were so dominant all year and it's the only SB we were favored in. But 2007 is close because it was the first SB I got to see with my kids and it was such an upset.

For my father it was the '56 team which to this day he says is far and away the best team the Giants ever fielded.

For my grandfather it was the '34 team (first championship).
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Re: Decisions Decisions

zzzzzzzzz

[quote user="Kruunch"]IF the Giants win this Super Bowl and you could only pick ONE ... which would be your favorite Giants team in Giants' history.

I think it's still the '86 team for me because we were so dominant all year and it's the only SB we were favored in. But 2007 is close because it was the first SB I got to see with my kids and it was such an upset.

For my father it was the '56 team which to this day he says is far and away the best team the Giants ever fielded.

For my grandfather it was the '34 team (first championship).[/quote]

thats a tough one. each one has been so awesome. the 86 one i have very little recollection of, the 90 one was so great bc i remember as a kid they'd do the superbowl tv shows leading up to the game on espn all weekend and me and my bro would pretend to be LT and stuff.

but the 2007 one was such a historic sb, i mean everyone is but that one with the pats being "unbeatable" even more so than the bills, w brady going "only 17???" the miracle play which was even more dramatic than the missed fg attempt, its kind of hard not to rank that one at 1.

but this one has yet to be played. i keep wondering which i'd prefer, a giants blow out or a last second win and i can decide which would be more memorable.

as of now id go 07, 90, 86 with this one yet to be determined. i guess what they say about history and what have u done for me lately sticking out more is true. kinda hard not to love each one

Veteran

For me it will be this one. Here's hoping we win. GO GIANTS!!

But 07-08 was great also.

All-Pro

'86 also. It was the only time period where we were dominant.

The 86 team will always have special place,Because I was at 10 homegames 2 away games and the superbowl that year!!

[quote user="bflo23"]zzzzzzzzz[/quote]

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

86 was certainly the "best" season since like many have said they were dominant.

But 07 was just such an incredible emitional ride through the playoffs and then the historical significance of theSB and how they won was second to none IMO. The road wins, the perfect season expectation, the "catch", beating up Brady, Eli with two 4th qtr TDs, etc. Plus I had two very close friends who were actually at the game!!

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="bflo23"]zzzzzzzzz[/quote] [/quote]

Ho ho holy ****!!!!!!!!!

[:O]

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"]

86 was certainly the "best" season since like many have said they were dominant.

But 07 was just such an incredible emitional ride through the playoffs and then the historical significance of the*SB and how they won was second to none IMO. The road wins, the perfect season expectation, the "catch", beating up Brady, Eli with two 4th qtr TDs, etc. Plus I had two very close friends who were actually at the game!!

[/quote]

Yeah I'm really torn between the two.

To make matters worse, '86 was the first Giants SB I got to see with my grandfather while '07 was the first I saw with my daughters.

I love being a fan of a team where I can have these kinds of dilemmas.