+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Its the Craziest thing

Hanging out on this message board during this run is really crazy for me because each week I've known that we were going to win but everyone is analyzing the games and claims to be worried and whatever.

I'm thinking...nope I'm not having any trouble sleeping.

Nope I'm not worried.

I just wish you guys knew what I know so that you could breath easier.

I'll get ignored just like I was ignored all the way back in the Atlanta game but I'll try again.

The Giants are going to win. There's no if ands or....

I can list all the reasons why but its irrelevant. All that anyone needs to know is that the Giants are going to win the Superbowl. And that's pretty ****in awesome
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Re: Its the Craziest thing

They call that the "Eli"

[quote user="burier"]Hanging out on this message board during this run is really crazy for me because each week I've known that we were going to win but everyone is analyzing the games and claims to be worried and whatever. I'm thinking...nope I'm not having any trouble sleeping. Nope I'm not worried. I just wish you guys knew what I know so that you could breath easier. I'll get ignored just like I was ignored all the way back in the Atlanta game but I'll try again. The Giants are going to win. There's no if ands or.... I can list all the reasons why but its irrelevant. All that anyone needs to know is that the Giants are going to win the Superbowl. And that's pretty ****in awesome[/quote]

well having confidence in your team is great and we all have that to varying degrees. But you cant really "know" they are going to win. Thats impossible of course. We all have our own ways of pushing down the anxiety. Your way is having unwavering faith that they "will" win. My way is to realize the game is bewteen two teams that have great stregnths and a few weaknesses. I feel if the Giants play their best game it will better then the Pats best game. But I will ceratinly watch the game with anxiety of the big mistake happening but at the same time with big confidence they can get it done.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro

i love your confidence burier, but be honest ... late in that SF game ... you had to be a nervous wreck ... that game was slipping away from us ... SF was really attacking us on O ... it was totally up in the air, we were very fortunate to pull it out ... thank u J. Williams and D. Thomas!! and all Giants players and coaches

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="burier"]Hanging out on this message board during this run is really crazy for me because each week I've known that we were going to win but everyone is analyzing the games and claims to be worried and whatever. I'm thinking...nope I'm not having any trouble sleeping. Nope I'm not worried. I just wish you guys knew what I know so that you could breath easier. I'll get ignored just like I was ignored all the way back in the Atlanta game but I'll try again. The Giants are going to win. There's no if ands or.... I can list all the reasons why but its irrelevant. All that anyone needs to know is that the Giants are going to win the Superbowl. And that's pretty ****in awesome[/quote]

well having confidence in your team is great and we all have that to varying degrees. But you cant really "know" they are going to win. Thats impossible of course. We all have our own ways of pushing down the anxiety. Your way is having unwavering faith that they "will" win. My way is to realize the game is bewteen two teams that have great stregnths and a few weaknesses. I feel if the Giants play their best game it will better then the Pats best game. But I will ceratinly watch the game with anxiety of the big mistake happening but at the same time with big confidence they can get it done.

[/quote]

I hear you but....This isn't the first time the Giants have been in the playoffs. With the exception of the 07 run and this run I've been a nervous wreck going into the games. But this playoff run feels different.

So no I guess you're right I can't "Know"...

Yet somehow I do.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

All-Pro

Sometimes, thats the best part. The surprise factor. The stress factor. Sometimes nail biters are better then blowouts. But Id take either as long as the Giants are on top.

[quote user="G-Man67"]i love your confidence burier, but be honest ... late in that SF game ... you had to be a nervous wreck ... that game was slipping away from us ... SF was really attacking us on O ... it was totally up in the air, we were very fortunate to pull it out ... thank u J. Williams and D. Thomas!! and all Giants players and coaches[/quote]

You wanna know a true story about that game?

I was watching with my Girlfriend who was actually in tears because she just couldn't handle the stress and I look over to her and I say "Relax babe. We're gonna win."

Now its not like I'm reclined back in my lazyboy sipping a rainbow colored drink "Loddydah the Giants are gonna win" .

I'm on the edge of my seat but not because I think we might lose...I'm just intrigued to see how we win.

Its like watching the old Batman series with Adam West. "I wonder how they're gonna get out of this one." You don't know how but you know before the shows over everything will be ok.

+1. That's what happens when there's 2 weeks between games. I love analyzing things too, but there's just too much going on. That, and the Gronk watch.

longest two weeks ever

[quote user="burier"]Hanging out on this message board during this run is really crazy for me because each week I've known that we were going to win but everyone is analyzing the games and claims to be worried and whatever.

I'm thinking...nope I'm not having any trouble sleeping.

Nope I'm not worried.

I just wish you guys knew what I know so that you could breath easier.

I'll get ignored just like I was ignored all the way back in the Atlanta game but I'll try again.

The Giants are going to win. There's no if ands or....

I can list all the reasons why but its irrelevant. All that anyone needs to know is that the Giants are going to win the Superbowl. And that's pretty ****in awesome[/quote]Are you really Biff from 'Back To The Future' and do you actually have that sports almanac??
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'