+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

If The Giants win on Sunday...

Will the Cultist's finally stick a sock in it, or will they be more annoying as ever?

And this is coming from a big Simms fan.

When the Giants won the SB in 1986/87 I didn't go running around to anyone and everyone I argued with, in order to get some vindication. Why? Because I didn't need to. Us winning and Simms' performance was all that was needed. There was nothing left to be said.

When Simms went 22 for 25 in the Super Bowl you never once heard any Simms fan make a point to tell you that 2 of his passes were in fact dropped by his receivers. Why? Because it didn't matter. We won the ****in Super Bowl.

Someday, you might understand what it means to put the Giants before any one player. That's if you stick around after Eli's gone.

RosieVision - Helping Giants fans see clearly since 2006

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Re: If The Giants win on Sunday...

oh shut up. Don't force the issue if you don't want the issue to exist.

zzzzzzzzz

The better question is, If the Giants win onSunday will you and Gumby finally shut the **** up about Eli? Every day it becomes more clear that you two haters have been, and continue to be as wrong about a player as any one could ever be.

Take your own advice and stick a sock in it.

[quote user="Roosevelt"]Will the Cultist's finally stick a sock in it, or will they be more annoying as ever?

When the Giants won the SB in 1986/87 I didn't go running around to anyone and everyone I argued with, in order to get some vindication. Why? Because I didn't need to. Us winning and Simms' performance was all that was needed. There was nothing left to be said.

When Simms went 22 for 25 in the Super Bowl you never once heard any Simms fan make a point to tell you that 2 of his passes were in fact dropped by his receivers. Why? Because it didn't matter. We won the ****in Super Bowl.

Someday, you might understand what it means to put the Giants before any one player. That's if you stick around after Eli's gone.

[/quote]You were probably one of the people booing Simms in the begining.
    Engage brain before speaking.

[quote user="speedman"][quote user="Roosevelt"]Will the Cultist's finally stick a sock in it, or will they be more annoying as ever?

[/quote]You were probably one of the people booing Simms in the begining.[/quote]

Yes. I made all that stuff up because I hate Eli.

Terrific.

RosieVision - Helping Giants fans see clearly since 2006

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

[quote user="Roosevelt"]Will the Cultist's finally stick a sock in it, or will they be more annoying as ever?

[/quote]All my friends hate the Giants. My best friends are a 49ers fan, Eagles fan, Cowboys fan, and Patriots fan.... I'm just smiling.

[/quote]

.... or because these boards werent around.

Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

I don't even know what this thread is about ? Eli vs Simms . You know what I am more concerned about kivking the Pats a*s sunday tpo get in some debate with 2 of our best qbs .

If you think Simms os better good , but Eli is the one playing Sunday so lets all just hope he plays the way he has this season and eat alive the Pats . D

It's not nice to troll people dude :P
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!