+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

best of luck to the g's

just wanna wish the giants the best of luck(irish eyes will be smilling on you on sunday) from all the giants fans in ireland!new york symbolises everything that the free world represents,and the city that so many of us over here have links too,i have been a giants fan for years,the nfl is very big over here and the game is huge news over here.will be watching with all my giants gear on that i got in lidls in times sq last yr!!!would love to go to the new meadowlands sometime,anyone know how to get tickets for nxt season??!!anyway,good luck tom and the whole team from every giant in ireland

Re: best of luck to the g's

[quote user="irisheyes"]just wanna wish the giants the best of luck(irish eyes will be smilling on you on sunday) from all the giants fans in ireland!new york symbolises everything that the free world represents,and the city that so many of us over here have links too,i have been a giants fan for years,the nfl is very big over here and the game is huge news over here.will be watching with all my giants gear on that i got in lidls in times sq last yr!!!would love to go to the new meadowlands sometime,anyone know how to get tickets for nxt season??!!anyway,good luck tom and the whole team from every giant in ireland[/quote]

As an Irish-American (amongst many other ethnicities, being that I'm a mutt), I love to hear your support. I've been to Ireland (Dublin, Wexford, Gallway, and county Mayo) and absolutely loved it. Hopefully the Giants will keep everyone happy (including Ireland)and bring home the SB trophy.

Hopefully the luck of the irish will help us bring home trophy #4.

SLAINTE! Here's to a Big Blue W!!!!

Bench Player

galway mayo wexford and dublin!!your irish all right!its funny how us over here dream of going to nyc and you over there wanna come here!was at a knicks game last year,nxt up a giants game!take the off work monday to stay up and watch the game,co kildare where i live is 6 hours ahead of indy,will be a long night!!hello to all the yonkers irish,eire go brath,go giants

I love hearing about fans in the old country!!!

My grandparents came over from Ireland and we still stay in touch with our family that still lives overseas, (and yes I do send them Giants gear) Lets Go Giants!!!!!

Represent for Big Blue Universe!!!!
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

its cool to hear that folks in other countries enjoy American Football. It's a great sport, and it's the only one I watch.

[quote user="irisheyes"]just wanna wish the giants the best of luck(irish eyes will be smilling on you on sunday) from all the giants fans in ireland!new york symbolises everything that the free world represents,and the city that so many of us over here have links too,i have been a giants fan for years,the nfl is very big over here and the game is huge news over here.will be watching with all my giants gear on that i got in lidls in times sq last yr!!!would love to go to the new meadowlands sometime,anyone know how to get tickets for nxt season??!!anyway,good luck tom and the whole team from every giant in ireland[/quote]

Fear the name, appreciate the game

Slainte. [B]

Thanks...
    my Grandma Mae was always proud to say she was from "The County Limerick!"
    Hope to go some day..before I get too old!