+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

How many of the 2010 interceptions were Eli's fault?

Lawl said 24 of the 25 interceptions were Eli's fault. What do you think? Check out the link. #1 Eli hater's (you all know who he is) response doesn't count.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tUsUoMIHZc

Re: How many of the 2010 interceptions were Eli's fault?

lol. this is completely subjective. no one is going to be able to say "this is the correct number" and prove it.

by my subjective count, i'd say 7-9 of those ints could have, and honestly should have been at worst incompletions, and frankly should have been caught.

thats just my take, some one else like lawl who is a very smart football guy and pretty damn cool, is going to have his opinion. doesn't make him right and u wrong, he just sees it differently.

anyone who tells u they are right on something as subjective as this is full of themselves. any number any one gives u is just their take on it. i personally feel lawls stance on this is wrong, just flat wrong. but so what, doesnt make him less of a giants fan or u less of one either.

I blame 9 on the receivers..... 16 were Eli's fault.

It's a trap.

i will say this tho, nicks said after a game that he felt and the other wr's felt like they messed up on a lot of those ints last year. nicks said something like "we're going to go out there and not let last year happen with those ints happen again bc we're going to make the plays we're supposed to" and that eli himself will always say he should make better throws, but i dunno the way nicks said it led me to believe he himself felt like some of those ints should not have happened at all.

[quote user="giantsfan420"]lol. this is completely subjective. no one is going to be able to say "this is the correct number" and prove it.

by my subjective count, i'd say 7-9 of those ints could have, and honestly should have been at worst incompletions, and frankly should have been caught.

thats just my take, some one else like lawl who is a very smart football guy and pretty damn cool, is going to have his opinion. doesn't make him right and u wrong, he just sees it differently.

anyone who tells u they are right on something as subjective as this is full of themselves. any number any one gives u is just their take on it. i personally feel lawls stance on this is wrong, just flat wrong. but so what, doesnt make him less of a giants fan or u less of one either.[/quote]

I agree. For Lawl to say 1 or 2 is the receivers' faults is beyond ridiculous. I expect Gumby to say all 25 INTs were Eli's fault. But just look at all the footballs to helmet. And these are NFL players. If I can make lot of these catches with ease, then I should expect the Giants receivers to.

Receiver fault: Tipped INT #1 (a foot away from manningham's helmet),
    Tipped #2 (hit bradshaw in face mask), Tipped INT #3, Tipped INT #5
    (Nicks has to make that catch), Tipped INT #10 (Good spot but Nicks
    botched it), Bad route #12 INT (Nicks runs a slant and just stops), #15
    INT, Tipped #24 (off chest of Bradshaw), #25 (OFF THE FACEMASK)

27 of them

All-Pro

[quote user="slipknottin"]27 of them[/quote]

Damn, I wish he had thrown more than just one INT that preseason. I have no joke to go along with this now.