+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mike Lupica/Michael Kay Forcing Patriots Down Everybodies Throat.

ESPN 1050 is D Bag central. Lupica was pathetic and Michael Kay got put in his place by Rich Eisen. Eisen unequivocally picked the Giants and praised Eli's growth in his matter o' fact way right after Kay spent 45 minutes talking about how Brady is Jesus' stepbrother. Why is Lupica even a NY reporter, he should be in Boston. He tries to sound wise and comes off sounding like the kid who got his lunch money taken when he was little and now he's got a little power. That whole station has been blatantly pro Patriots and crushing on Brady. I won't even bother repeating the crap I 've been hearing there because we don't need it here (The Honeybadger don't care anyway.). If I wasn't so lazy I would call in and blow up their spot. I will tune in on Monday though and I might call in and give'm both barrels.

Re: D Bag's Mike Lupica/Michael Kay Forcing Patriots Down Everybodies Throat.

Rich Eisen loves ELI and the Giants!!!

Bench Player

meanwhile, the guys on the sportshub here in Boston were whining about how nationally everyone in the media is picking the Giants to win.

Rich Eisen was cool because he didn't go down on Eli like they do all day on Brady, he just stated the obvious using the facts, like what should be obvious to anyone with two eye's, like his play this year has been one of the best in the league, he put the team on his back and backed up the "so called "elite" claim and that his San Fran performance was gutsy and that game was great.

Re: Mike Lupica/Michael Kay Forcing Patriots Down Everybodies Throat.

[quote user="ikebibby91"]ESPN 1050 is D Bag central. Lupica was pathetic and Michael Kay got put in his place by Rich Eisen. Eisen unequivocally picked the Giants and praised Eli's growth in his matter o' fact way right after Kay spent 45 minutes talking about how Brady is Jesus' stepbrother. Why is Lupica even a NY reporter, he should be in Boston. He tries to sound wise and comes off sounding like the kid who got his lunch money taken when he was little and now he's got a little power. That whole station has been blatantly pro Patriots and crushing on Brady. I won't even bother repeating the crap I 've been hearing there because we don't need it here (The Honeybadger don't care anyway.). If I wasn't so lazy I would call in and blow up their spot. I will tune in on Monday though and I might call in and give'm both barrels.
    [/quote]

Kay picked the Giants to win 20-16.

two jet fans

you couldn't tell by the weird mojo he was trying to put out about smack talk and pep talks. I'm sick of him and his column always sound pretentious like he thinks way too highly of his own opinion. He's the master of the back handed compliment.

[quote user="Voldamort"]two jet fans[/quote]

Now THAT is an explanation that makes sense. Thanks.

[quote user="Voldamort"]Rich Eisen loves ELI and the Giants!!![/quote]He is a Jets fan btw.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="ikebibby91"]ESPN 1050 is D Bag central. Lupica was pathetic and Michael Kay got put in his place by Rich Eisen. Eisen unequivocally picked the Giants and praised Eli's growth in his matter o' fact way right after Kay spent 45 minutes talking about how Brady is Jesus' stepbrother. Why is Lupica even a NY reporter, he should be in Boston. He tries to sound wise and comes off sounding like the kid who got his lunch money taken when he was little and now he's got a little power. That whole station has been blatantly pro Patriots and crushing on Brady. I won't even bother repeating the crap I 've been hearing there because we don't need it here (The Honeybadger don't care anyway.). If I wasn't so lazy I would call in and blow up their spot. I will tune in on Monday though and I might call in and give'm both barrels.
    [/quote]
    Lupica loves to hear himself talk. And I'm not saying that because he picked the Pats. And he was just writing last week / early this week about the Giants were winning it all, as far as I remember.

EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE IF MORE AND MORE "EXPERTS" PICK THE PATS. THERE WILL BE THAT MUCH MORE CROW TO EAT AFTER SUNDAY NIGHT. ENJOY ALL OF THIS.