+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A realistic take on the game: READ IT

Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Re: A realistic take on the game: READ IT

Anyone who has access to all 22 tape knows their ****. Cosell being one of those guys.

I've read this article a couple of times, nice post.

Veteran

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]

http://<a href="http://nflfilms.nfl....hot_topics</a>
    [/quote]

Nice read, Nice post. Eli's time to shine.

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="BigBlueOnes"]

http://<a href="http://nflfilms.nfl....hot_topics</a>
    [/quote][/quote]

Thank you dude! Even in compatibility mode, even with Chrome, I cannot get anything to work on these lousy boards.
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Good read!

I don't agree with him so much regarding the TE's and how our front 4 won't be a game changer. He's speaking as if they're staying in and blocking. If that's the case, 1/2 Bradys weapons just got taken out of his offense.

Not gonna happen imo. I'm sure they will here and there but to think that will be their offensive staple, I dunno about that.

[quote user="Firenugget"]I don't agree with him so much regarding the TE's and how our front 4 won't be a game changer. He's speaking as if they're staying in and blocking. If that's the case, 1/2 Bradys weapons just got taken out of his offense.

Not gonna happen imo. I'm sure they will here and there but to think that will be their offensive staple, I dunno about that.
    [/quote]

ITA. I can see using Gronk this way in the first half (assuming he is effective even during the first half which remains to be seen), but Brady will need Hernandez as an option in an offensive clash.

That said, I like this:

"After careful consideration, I believe the Giants more explosive passing
    game will be the difference in a close, tense game that will be
    competitive through the fourth quarter. I picked the Giants to upset New
    England in Super Bowl 42, and I see the same result this Sunday. Only
    this time, it would not be an upset."

Great piece. Thanks for posting.

good stuff but he leaves some things out...

He never once mentions about the Pats getting pressure on Eli which they can. Maybe not all game but at critcle times they will take the chance with well timed blitzes. He NEVER mentions either teams running game???!!!! The Giants run D can be had and between BJGE and Woodhead they can cause damage enough to move the chains for sure. What about the Giants running game??. It needs to be present and it needs to work at least pretty good. He doesnt go into the possiblity of the no huddle the Pats will probably bring.

The only thing he really says dif from most is that thge Giants front four wont be the game changers that many think. Other than that his reveiw is typical.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"]

good stuff but he leaves some things out...

He never once mentions about the Pats getting pressure on Eli which they can. Maybe not all game but at critcle times they will take the chance with well timed blitzes. He NEVER mentions either teams running game???!!!! The Giants run D can be had and between BJGE and Woodhead they can cause damage enough to move the chains for sure. What about the Giants running game??. It needs to be present and it needs to work at least pretty good. He doesnt go into the possiblity of the no huddle the Pats will probably bring.

The only thing he really says dif from most is that thge Giants front four wont be the game changers that many think. Other than that his reveiw is typical.....

[/quote]

Great points. I think the thrust of his story is that it will end up being a passing fest and our front 4 won't be the game changer. I don't think it will either, I didn't see them light up Rodgers or Smith. I guess they applied enough pressure to allow our other guys to drop back and play the pass. I am anxious to see how Fewell adjusts during this game. Belichick is a very good adjuster during the game. TC worries me sometimes. Should be a good one. But I agree that Wolfork will be a big factor and we NEED to stop their run. For some reason I want to see BJ hammer the daylights out of that line to soften them up and respect the run, then break a big one. His passion lifts the entire team, then when AB produces we become a two headed monster. Bottom line after all is said and done however is that hitting Brady is a MUST.