+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NFL's New Thursday Schedule - ALL TEAMS Play on Thursday!

Maybe I missed the thread, but I'm surprised no one posted about this yet.

Roger Goodell announced in his press conference that the league is expanding their Thursday night schedule starting next season so that there is a Thursday night game every week starting Week 1. It also states that EVERY team will place on Thursday at least once.

Link

I personally hate when the Giants have to play on Thursdays, but now I guess it's inevitable that they will have to play at least one a year.

Re: NFL's New Thursday Schedule - ALL TEAMS Play on Thursday!

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Maybe I missed the thread, but I'm surprised no one posted about this yet.

Roger Goodell announced in his press conference that the league is expanding their Thursday night schedule starting next season so that there is a Thursday night game every week starting Week 1. It also states that EVERY team will place on Thursday at least once.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...headline_stack

I personally hate when the Giants have to play on Thursdays, but now I guess it's inevitable that they will have to play at least one a year.[/quote]

Hate it. Giants Football = 1:00 Kick, Sunday Afternoon.

I think it's ******ed.

He said every week from WEEK #2 thru week #15

Veteran

Can't even get NFL network with cablevision and no FIOS avail. Not going dish, so I guess I will just miss those games.

what the ****. i despise all night games. PLAY THE GAME ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NIGHT. NO ONE WANT TO WAIT UNTIL 9 O CLOCK AND BE UP UNTIL 12 WHEN THEY HAVE TO GO TO WORK IN THE MORNING.

[quote user="CruzSoldier"]He said every week from WEEK #2 thru week #15[/quote]hasnt the Superbowl champ played the opening night game on a Thursday last several years?

Bench Player

can't wait!

[quote user="NYG 5"]what the ****. i despise all night games. PLAY THE GAME ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NIGHT. NO ONE WANT TO WAIT UNTIL 9 O CLOCK AND BE UP UNTIL 12 WHEN THEY HAVE TO GO TO WORK IN THE MORNING.

[/quote]

They won't play on Friday and Saturday nights for fear of stomping all over HS and NCAA football....

Veteran

[quote user="NYG 5"]what the ****. i despise all night games. PLAY THE GAME ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NIGHT. NO ONE WANT TO WAIT UNTIL 9 O CLOCK AND BE UP UNTIL 12 WHEN THEY HAVE TO GO TO WORK IN THE MORNING.

[/quote]

Yup.