+ Reply to Thread

Sorry folks I can't sleep, and I thought of another wrinkle I could see our running game doing

Knowing that we have to have the running game in this game somewhat. I think w/ the Patriots weak edges we might see this play w/ Bradshaw or Jacobs.

Re: Sorry folks I can't sleep, and I thought of another wrinkle I could see our running game doing

[quote user="nyknstill!"]Knowing that we have to have the running game in this game somewhat. I think w/ the Patriots weak edges we might see this play w/ Bradshaw or Jacobs.

[/quote]

i like it. preferably early on in the game to draw the safeties in and make PA effective

Re: Sorry folks I can't sleep, and I thought of another wrinkle I could see our running game doing

exactly what I was thinking, I wonder if we use the same set for PA to Ballard too.

Wish game would get here already
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="nyknstill!"]Knowing that we have to have the running game in this game somewhat. I think w/ the Patriots weak edges we might see this play w/ Bradshaw or Jacobs.

[/quote]

You hear very little talk about what a nice game Jacobs had last time. I wouldn't be surprised to see the running game succeed again with all the focus being on stopping the WR's.

All-Pro

[quote user="guardplay320"][quote user="nyknstill!"]Knowing that we have to have the running game in this game somewhat. I think w/ the Patriots weak edges we might see this play w/ Bradshaw or Jacobs. [/quote]

You hear very little talk about what a nice game Jacobs had last time. I wouldn't be surprised to see the running game succeed again with all the focus being on stopping the WR's.
    [/quote]

same could be said for the Pats. BJGE is a good runner. Woodhead is tough too. I like the Giants to have good running game tomorrow.

Either way this game is won or lost at the line of scrimmage.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

after containing SF's run game, we can't allow the Pats run game to beat us. I think we use JPP and Canty to close up the run.