+ Reply to Thread

Revis made me LMAO with his comment...

ESPN news had a spot on how NFL players are leaning. So....

Revis said that "he has been keeping an eye on the Giants and you can see there team click right after the COWBOYS game."

Not the Jets game - He even paused for a moment or two LOL. Fun times. Oh and rex said that he got 1 prediction correct and one incorrect last week, and this week is says it should be a good game - Does that mean one team blows out the other (hopefully the Giants blow out the Pats?)
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Revis made me LMAO with his comment...

Lol!

New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

[quote user="DragonSoul"]ESPN news had a spot on how NFL players are leaning. So.... Revis said that "he has been keeping an eye on the Giants and you can see there team click right after the COWBOYS game." Not the Jets game - He even paused for a moment or two LOL. Fun times. Oh and rex said that he got 1 prediction correct and one incorrect last week, and this week is says it should be a good game - Does that mean one team blows out the other (hopefully the Giants blow out the Pats?)[/quote]

Which Cowboys game, the first or second?

Ryan predicted the Ravens and Giants, with hinting that the Giants are the favorite to win it all, but he's rooting for his old team, the Ravens.

[quote user="Drez"]

[quote user="DragonSoul"]ESPN news had a spot on how NFL players are leaning. So.... Revis said that "he has been keeping an eye on the Giants and you can see there team click right after the COWBOYS game." Not the Jets game - He even paused for a moment or two LOL. Fun times. Oh and rex said that he got 1 prediction correct and one incorrect last week, and this week is says it should be a good game - Does that mean one team blows out the other (hopefully the Giants blow out the Pats?)[/quote]

Which Cowboys game, the first or second?

[/quote]He didn't say, but I would assume the 2nd as many have said we got hot in the Jets game, while the 1st boys game was 2 weeks earlier & we did lose to the skins afterwards.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul