+ Reply to Thread

Enjoy the moment

I had to wait 27 years for the 1st Giants SB in 86. It was something I will never forget. You never know when is the next time. I can't wait for tomorrow night. I have a good feeling and have already put in a vacation day on Monday. I plan on some serious celebrating with some really good Giants fans.

Re: Enjoy the moment

here here....I can't begin to tell you how grateful, appreciative and thankful I am for this opportunity, even though we were in the SB 4 years ago, it felt like an eternity....Here's to the GMEN!!! [B][B][B]

Bench Player

For someone who has seen the Good, the bad and the ugly for the past 50Years, could not agree anymore. Enjoy it now, when they win realize you have been rooting for a team that never quit and was the "Last team Standing"

"20"

yea, this is special, especially with message boards such as this. when good things happen you can celebrate in real time with other Giants' fans rooting for our beloved G-Men!

i am confident they will continue and finish their quest tomorrow!

im 42 , this is my 5th Superbowl as a Giants fan ......cant wait ......( and been to one ) .....i will enjoy the moment ...may the best team win !

UK
    Non Omnis Moriar

Bench Player

Hello from York PA.

Cool to see a Giants fan from York in the UK on here!

I am deep behind enemy lines here in Central PA-LOL