+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles R Guano View Post
    Yeah, I've been trying to get ol Troy to admit it but it seems he is having a hard time typing the correct response with his head up that dark, moist, stanky place. I wanted him to admit he was either lying or wrong but he seems "stuck".
    You seem to have a preoccupation with men's privates. I am not going to judge, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by tabascocat View Post
    Half the giants can party on a boat flowing with booze, drugs, women and Beiber yet Gregory can't kick his pot habit and that is cheating?? When Josh Brown was beating up his wife, was that the Giants cheating as well?
    Won't be any repercussions ... Mara and Goodell will make sure of that. Can't let anything happen to OBJ. Giants can't win without him.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    You seem to have a preoccupation with men's privates. I am not going to judge, just saying.
    Thanks for not judging. I am 100% right handed batter and quite secure in it.

I'm guessin' you didn't come back over to your thread to fess up.

Veteran
    Won't be any repercussions ... Mara and Goodell will make sure of that. Can't let anything happen to OBJ. Giants can't win without him.
    You're right. No way the NFL would ever suspend OBJ................... Meanwhile the NFL decided to suspend Romeo for going to Cabo back in 07. Damn it with all these biasm towards the Giants.

Half the giants can party on a boat flowing with booze, drugs, women and Beiber yet Gregory can't kick his pot habit and that is cheating?? When Josh Brown was beating up his wife, was that the Giants cheating as well?
    How is hanging out on a boat a spendable offence? Beiber violates the laws of nature. Enforcing those laws are not with in the NFL's ability.

Thanks for not judging. I am 100% right handed batter and quite secure in it.

I'm guessin' you didn't come back over to your thread to fess up.
    Fess up to what, screwing with Cowgirl fans. Hey, if you can't take it don't come to another teams site to talk smack.

That's a STRONG assumption you got going there buddy. Besides, what's wrong with a bit of booze, women, and the BEIBS?
    ★★★Markus Kuhn Crew★★★★★★Bobby Hart Crew★★★

Quote Originally Posted by TEM View Post
    How is hanging out on a boat a spendable offence? Beiber violates the laws of nature. Enforcing those laws are not with in the NFL's ability.
    It is not just like Gregory smoking pot

Josh Brown is no longer a Giant and I don't think beating his wife had any impact on the play on the field. I was busting chops on the Gregory thing, I thought he was using PED's. You Cowgirls fans need to put on your big girl panties.

It is not just like Gregory smoking pot
    No it is not. The NFL and NFLPA both agreed to the banned substance rules. It doesn't matter if one agrees with it or not. It is the rules. He broke the rules and by doing so accepts any repercussion of that action . There is nothing in the rule book that pertains to violations for legal activities that players may embark in. Hanging out on a boat is not illegal. If others on the boat were using drugs, that is not proof or any indication that the Giants players were.