+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15,385

    Randy Gregory Suspended for Entire 2017 Season

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...east-one-year/

    Damn is this kid ****ing up his life.

  2. #2
    All-Pro Gee718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Planet Naboo
    Posts
    11,586
    Idiot may have failed another one before his suspension even started.....smh

    He's about to get a lifetime ban

    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ther-drug-test

  3. #3
    Veteran darrin99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Staten Island via NJ
    Posts
    4,471
    Someone needs to go back and find all the posts in here ripping Jerry Reese when Dallas drafted him in Round 2.

  4. #4
    All-Pro SG88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Posts
    31,206
    If it is for weed again, the NFL should be the last thing on his mind. He needs to go to rehab and get help.

  5. #5
    All-Pro DownWitJPP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    6,457
    yea but lets draft Reuben Foster with the broken shoulder!!!! Smh this guy is a dope

  6. #6
    Dallas fans say he was already suspended for the 2017 Season back in Jan. and that this new info about the 7th Failed Drug Test is Fake News. Will see. Tabscoat who is a Mets Fan as well as Dallas Fan that posts regularly on this MB says everything he is hearing is that it is not real news. He hopes
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  7. #7
    Veteran darrin99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Staten Island via NJ
    Posts
    4,471
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Dallas fans say he was already suspended for the 2017 Season back in Jan. and that this new info about the 7th Failed Drug Test is Fake News. Will see. Tabscoat who is a Mets Fan as well as Dallas Fan that posts regularly on this MB says everything he is hearing is that it is not real news. He hopes
    At this point, does it even matter? He's done nothing in the 14 games he has played. By the time he's ever eligible to play again, he'll most likely be a FA without a team.

  8. #8
    Starter tabascocat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Redondo Beach
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    At this point, does it even matter? He's done nothing in the 14 games he has played. By the time he's ever eligible to play again, he'll most likely be a FA without a team.
    Yea, I don't really care if he got caught again or not, time to just release him. He obviously has a weed/mental problem that will not go away

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by tabascocat View Post
    Yea, I don't really care if he got caught again or not, time to just release him. He obviously has a weed/mental problem that will not go away
    Amazing how these kids have potential to earn Millions & Millions of Dollars but just cant out the Weed down.. Unreal
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  10. #10
    All-Pro SG88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Posts
    31,206
    Quote Originally Posted by tabascocat View Post
    Yea, I don't really care if he got caught again or not, time to just release him. He obviously has a weed/mental problem that will not go away
    I agree with this. Dallas should just cut bait. He obviously prefers pot over playing football and making millions of dollars (if he did fail a test for mj)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts