+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Imagine a comfortable win?!?

Being giants fans our team rarely blows other teams out and also decides to make it come down to the wire... imagine a game tomorrow where i don't lose half my hair and sh*t my pants 4 times. i don't see it happening but it would be awesome if it can

Re: Imagine a comfortable win?!?

All-Pro

[quote user="dayeh33"]Being giants fans we rarely blow teams out... imagine a game tomorrow where i don't lose half my hair and sh*t my pants 4 times. i don't see it happening but it would be awesome if it can
    [/quote]
    I think it will happen......
    Check out the SIG.....
    ALL IN!!!
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

As a Giants can I find it impossible to ever be comfortable until the game is over. I mean not a second left.

It was only last year that we saw them give away a huge lead in a game that helped keep them from the post season.

How weird was it that our most comfortable win came at the hands of the 15-1 defending champions?

Agree with buddy though, until the clock hits zero with the lead is the only relaxing we get.

Ringing in the 2012 season!

I do think we are going to kick their butts. But I agree, I am never comfortable until the game is over.

I can't even be comfortable when Eli takes a knee in the closing seconds of a game. My mind just keeps conjuring up a fumble haha.